Page 490 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590990 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

There most definitely are assholes all over the world, but why the hell do they all have to come to me? Last spring some ****ing bimbo kept parking partially in my spot.

I found out his name and sent him an email asking him to move his car if it's not too much trouble. It's going to be fun to see how and if he replies.

The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Again, Stefan??
    It sounds like a conspiracy............perhaps the bimbo from back in the spring sent him, just to annoy you.
    At least with this one being a guy, you can just beat the snot out of him if it gets too bad.
    Anji

Well, he hasn't replied yet. I tried to figure out whether there might have been some form of confusion regarding which spot was his, but it turns out that he hasn't reserved one. I on the other hand, have.

Oh, I could have beaten the snot out of the bimbo, too. I don't discriminate based on gender.

Damn interweb is on the fritz again. Double post.

The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Oh, I could have beaten the snot out of the bimbo, too. I don't discriminate based on gender.
    Actually, when that happened, I was kind of hoping you would do just that, and had a video made to show us. It would have been entertaining.
    Anji

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Thanks to a minor road rage incident my nickname is blond bimbo It amuses me to even hear someone use the word bimbo

Speaking of amusing The smaller of the two babies simply can not fish! He'd be starving out in the wild. LOL His brother ate 6 or so little rosy reds and is now basking on a branch watching his brother swim around in circles. The little guy is still trying, but has only caught one fish and that must have been pure luck! Ella on the other hand is a lean, mean, killing machine She's taken pinkies and worms for me with some serious hesitation... now I know what she really likes! It'll be fishy scented pinkies for the near future
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

I've had garters that couldn't fish
    those are often the ones that take to f/t food without hesitation
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by anji1971 View Post
    Actually, when that happened, I was kind of hoping you would do just that, and had a video made to show us. It would have been entertaining.
    I try not to beat up anyone. People can't take it with even a little bit of dignity these days, they always have to involve other people. Like cops and lawyers.

No, I'm not speaking out of experience. But I have seen what has happened to other people.

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    I've had garters that couldn't fish
    those are often the ones that take to f/t food without hesitation
    Yeah, these two eat pretty much anything and are on a varied diet of pinky parts, worms, & fish fillet. The live fish were just a treat, so no big deal that he can't fish... just kind of funny
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

kind or off topic, but how long can a garter stay under water??? my 2yr old male sits in the water dish for very long periods of time, with his hed under water.... it always worries me bc he seems to be able to hold his breath for over 20 mins??? he doesn't do it very often... but ever since he got lost and was found very dehydrated he has done it about once a week...... could it be because i have stopped giving them 'baths' after every meal??? idk why he does it his cage is def. not dry.......
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat