Page 489 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589989 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh joy, my TomTom navigator stopped working. I just connected it to a computer for the first time, did all the updates etc.

Now the ******* insists that it should be connected to a computer. Won't work if you disconnect it.

Hah! Problem solved. All it took, was making backups, formatting, restoring the backup and clearing the flash memory.

I was in a bit of a hurry, I will be needing the GPS navigator later today when I pick up my snakes.

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I was in a bit of a hurry, I will be needing the GPS navigator later today when I pick up my snakes.
    Glad you got the problem solved.... now where's that silly kitty?

Have a safe trip! I'll be looking forward to pics
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

I went and picked up that Dumeril's ground boa I was offered friday this morning. Not a 5 footer as the lady said... it's closer to the 4 foot mark.. but how can I complain? I got this wonderful snake, the tank, the stand... the cave and the light all for..... FREE! I think it is a female... just by looking at the tail base.. I have seen male boa's tails before and this one just does not look like a male tail to me at all. Her name is Taz, and this is the tamest dumeril's boa I have ever seen. It is a puppy dog. It is two years old.
    When I got there the snake was in a bare cage with a pile of pine(yuck) shavings and a water bowl that had a thick layer of algae in it. The snake's hide was in the cupboard of the stand... along with the heatlamp which had a burnt out bulb in it. The heating pad was unplugged, and cold to the touch. The snake was also cold to the touch. I am pretty sure this was a practically forgotten about pet. I am actually pretty glad she's now with me.
    It's a 30 galllon aquarium. Needless to say... the boa is now on hardwood mulch, with the heating pad in use and the lamp with a low wattage bulb. The hidey is in place, the water bowl is spotless, and there is a whole mess of stuff for her to climb on... she hasn't come out much today... she's been soaking up all that heat under the big cave!
    Here she is!!!
    I have no idea why there is an old belt around my boyfriends shoulders.... i didnt even see it until the pictures. i think it is the thing that he was whacking me with trying to annoy me as I took her out of her tank. It hurt!!!

Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

She's a lucky girl to have found herself in your care! She's lovely Shannon. Congrats.
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Loren's Avatar

Well, I've been a bit behind on this thread.

Lulu, I cant seem to find any women myself, now that I have a use for one. I dont do the nightclub/bar thing anymore, so dont really know how to meet people. Then again, dont really know if I want to yet.
    Snakes are so much more reliable.

Rhea, hope your snake gets better.

Lori, anytime I get honked at, there is usually a middle finger waving at me.

Tami, Your Dog was absolutely stunning! I didnt realize it was a Dane. Sorry for your loss.

Brett, that really stinks about your dog- awesome looking dog as well.

Shannon- nice snake. I almost got into Dumerils as a breeding project last year but cash was a bit too tight.

I am not obsessed.... GartersRock's Avatar

Nice Shannon!!!!!! Congrats!!

I have gotten an INCREDIBLE nice pair of sub adult Blood Pythons from a good breeder for free... And an adult female BRB for free....
    How can you complain? I LOVE craigslist. LOL!!
    Amanda Tolleson

congrats on your lovely new snake, Shannon

update on Drache is that he's stable, with a giant hole in his head
    I remembered that I dad one of those things for feeding or meds with the long red rubber tubing and flushed the thing out - not sure how well I did, but apparently well enough
    I still think he needs surgery and he has a ride to the vet the end of the week
    I was worried about holding him over for that long, but currently I think it'll be fine
    damn NY and it's herp laws that drive the good herp vets away
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Oh joy, another idiot stole my parking space (which I paid for). I was gone for 20 minutes and the ******* had to park his car there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Oh joy, another idiot stole my parking space (which I paid for). I was gone for 20 minutes and the ******* had to park his car there.
    lol
    My uncle says there are @$$holes all over the world. I guess he's right. XD
    0.1 Storeria dekayi
    Hoping to get some T. s. sirtalis High-Reds next summer!