Page 486 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586986 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 14098
    "PM Boots For Custom Title"

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

lol thank you for your imput Zephyr.
    I will let you know if it works lol

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    my wisdom teeth extractions weren't so bad - must be the red-haired gene
    Sounds like me too... i had my bottoms ones taken out, It didn't hurt that much, but I can handle PAIN! Then few yrs down, my upper left one came out half way, so I had that removed, then finally my last one came out half way & had to have it removed. ALL 4 of mine were impacted. Causing major jaw pain. But like I said, I never complained!

Hope you are feeling better.... the little lizard is cute!!
    Stephanie

the red sided giant reptileparadise's Avatar

Ohoh...We've just found a cockatiel down the road. Looks like an pet. It came running straight up my hand!
    www.facebook.com/crazyreptiles
    welcome ( at ) crazyreptiles . eu

Quote Originally Posted by reptileparadise View Post
    Ohoh...We've just found a cockatiel down the road. Looks like an pet. It came running straight up my hand!
    Wow that is awesome... take pictures & make an ad, that you found a cockatiel.. they are pretty birds
    Stephanie

Lulu, trust me, you'll get attention. Just look like you don't want it. :-)

Hans... wait... omg, is reptileparadise Hans?? I'm having a brain fart!!!... anyway, hope you find the cockatiel's owner! Did you know that there is a deadly bird disease going around Australia... I can't think of the name of it right now... it is wiping out the native parrots. Very sad. So hopefully you can get this guy safe.
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

aarrgghh
    Drache's abscess has reared it's ugly head again and I was scrambling to get a car to get us to the vet Pennsylvania this weekend, but it's been looking dim
    so I took him to Sean yesterday, to ask his opinion and whether he thought whether whoever is filling in for our maternity leave vet, would just give him enough antibiotics to hold him over until I could get him to PA
    so Sean sees the thing and just starts squeezing it like a big pimple and a lot of that cheesy nasty smelling pus came out
    Sean's working on helping me get Drache a ride to PA (he knows other people who go over there), but meanwhile I've got to keep this thing under control
    Sean told me to stick an q-tip with bovidine in the hole the pus came out of, to clean it out and then pack it with antibiotic ointment, after he'd squeezed the stuff out, but I swear, I couldn't get a q-tip in there
    he's over five feet long and when he jerks around it's damn hard even getting close to a little hole in his head
    after a while my hands become fatiqued and shaky
    anyway - all I managed to do was to treat the outside
    I just hope I can get him to the vet soon
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Oh man, that sucks. You know what would help... can you get a tube of hetacin k?? It has a long thin tip that fits nicely into small puncture type wounds... I can send you a tube if you'd like. It makes it so easy to flush out those wounds. If I shipped one today, you'd probably have it tomorrow.
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lori P View Post
    Oh man, that sucks. You know what would help... can you get a tube of hetacin k?? It has a long thin tip that fits nicely into small puncture type wounds... I can send you a tube if you'd like. It makes it so easy to flush out those wounds. If I shipped one today, you'd probably have it tomorrow.
    oh Lori, thanks please do
    even if I got it Monday or Tues, it can still hold me over for a bit
    I can paypal you the cost
    where else would I get that stuff?
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

"Third shed, A Success"

Quote Originally Posted by LushLulu85 View Post
    Right everyone, i have a problem and it is quite annoying.
    I split with my partner 3 months back. when we were still together i used to get loads of people hitting on me. Now i am single and ready to start dating i seem to have developed two heads or another 3 eyes or something because no-one will come near me lol.
    What is the deal with this? has anybody else had this problem? lol
    Im here for you Lulu!!

Quote Originally Posted by LushLulu85 View Post
    Right everyone, i have a problem and it is quite annoying.
    I split with my partner 3 months back. when we were still together i used to get loads of people hitting on me. Now i am single and ready to start dating i seem to have developed two heads or another 3 eyes or something because no-one will come near me lol.
    What is the deal with this? has anybody else had this problem? lol
    I didn't know that happened to women, too. It's known that guys that are taken get a lot more attention that single guys. I think the "theory" is that someone who's taken, has been proven to be worth having.