Page 473 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573973 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 14098
    In Hog Heaven

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Typical Maine coast in my mind's eye. Very Stephen King. Hope that boat's got a keel o'steel!

Oh! NICE catch! What izzit and are gonna eat it?
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello

"Third shed, A Success"

Morone saxatilis (Striped Bass) Just learned the scientific name since I was searching around to see if they contain thiaminase. I do not think they do. That one fish would have feed an army of Garters. I should have keep it

I usually let them go all though have keep a few in the past for eating..

As far as the boat goes all the good stuff was already torn from it by the time we found it First come first serve on the seas I guess

for the most part bass dont contain thiaminase altho i saw that white bass do
    ~~~Kevin~~~
    1.3 Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis (george, checkers, turk and squirt)

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dashnu View Post
    Morone saxatilis (Striped Bass) Just learned the scientific name since I was searching around to see if they contain thiaminase. I do not think they do. That one fish would have feed an army of Garters. I should have keep it
    Nice! You didn't keep it Stripers are yummmmmmy! One of my favorite fish to eat
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

Nice catch!!!! the only thing I have caught that big was a damn carp!!!!!!!

That's a nice fish!!! love the water, looks so refreshing... we are loosing our Lake here, it's sad. We need RAIN bad!!!!
    As for that guy's boat, not going to ask what happened., I bet he was pissed!!!

37 incher w00t caugt this past Saturday!

rofl and this guy was not nearly as happy as me

Stephanie

Awwwww Dora!!!! Sounds like a plan... i think both girls would love to be in the same room... As for a reptile room, that is awesome. I would love to have one. Right now my reptiles share with the tv, & 3 computers.

sooo... My daughters sleep in my DAMN room still and I am getting my oldest girl Kiah a bunk bed for her Birthday this weekend... What do you think of putting my girls in the same room and taking the spare and turning it into a reptile room ROFL

It would require some work

Stephanie

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snake lover 3-25 View Post
    meadow stopped eating again!!!!!!

she does this every year!!!!! she stops eating in early august and doesn't start eating again till march!!!!! why would she do this???? it always makes me a nervous wreck!!! that's how i lost all three of my corns..... they just stoped eating and never started again... i don't want to lose her too..... so i feed her ALOT durring the 5 months that she does eat..... and even then it's hard to get her eating well..... how can a snake not eat for 7 months and not be hungry after brumation????

it makes me so angry!!!! why can't she just eat like her son????
    yay!!!!! she ate a toad!!!! and a HEAVILY scented fuzzie!!!!! but now i think i may have to kill some and stick them in the freezer...... i've never killed an animal on porpose......
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

be careful about toads... I have heard that too many toads can be detrimental to their health. If she does that, it is because her body is telling her it is time to hibernate... try brumating her for 3 months?

So I am in daytona... hurricane weather is the best time to come to the beach EVER!!!

Theres like nobody anywhere!!

cant wait for the daytona show on saturday...
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

In Hog Heaven

Things went pretty well today at The Great Minnesota Get-Together. Peeps and Jeeps were a hit and I so enjoyed doing the "same species and sub species as our native garter but different colors." Winnie has really gotten big since I last saw her. P & J are dwarfed by her.

I was letting Winnie slither around in the grass and damn if she didn't musk me! How quickly they revert. The speed is amazing. So from then on I stunk.

Was holding Ripley (bull snake) with a CROWD of people around me when he decided to let loose with a poop to end all poops! Yellow, white, and black turds looking all the world like rabbit turds. And he pooped and he pooped and he pooped. All over ME from just under my arm pit to the top of my knee - I was sitting down. Stink? Lord, you can't even imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rinsed my shirt out in the DNR building but all it did was get my shirt wet. The stench was my perfume for the rest of the day. But being the naturalist I am, I carried on. Even ate tons of fair food.

P & J were in the little habitat thingy I'd made up and taken with. Both had their heads out the end of a log hide watching the people go past. This guy looks in and exclaims, " A TWO-HEADED SNAKE! HONEY, COME LOOK AT THIS TWO-HEADED SNAKE!" People came rushing over and it was all I could do to not die laughing as I politely explained to the gentleman that it was not a two-headed snake but two seperate yearling garters.

Later in the day I was eating a "chicago dog" in one hand and holding Winnie in the other. I just love her to death and don't like to put her down. A little girl comes by and freaks out, "You're EATING AND HOLDING A SNAKE?! IIIIISSSSSHHHH!!!! GROSS!!" Doubt she's gonna grow up to be a naturalist.

Talked three sets o'rents into considering getting a snake [garter] for their respective kid that wants one.

Saw and held my first ever "Brown snake" as they're called up here. They don't call them Dekay browns. TINY!!!!!!!!!!! Saw and held my first ever live red-bellied snakes. One of which one had just given birth recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can a snake be THAT small??????? And saw my first milk snake. Do believe there will be a milk snake in my future - at the very least to take to the park with me.

I'm whipped. My face is sunburned a bit. My feet and back hurt from standing from 9:00 Am until 5:00 PM with little respites of sitting. P & J are back in their tank and hiding. I've gotten off my smelly clothes but can't get the smell outta my nose - it's like stuck in there.

Gonna be an early nite for me.
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello