Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: I can hardly contain myself!!!

these are going to be the longest 2 to 3 days of my life i swear.

snake habitat.JPGI swear it feels like tomorrow is never going to come. So we colored up the hide some( i know it sucks but we have a much nicer one on order from a local fish/reptile store just wont be in til friday. Put in some fake plants and tied the logs together and turned on the under tank heating mat. Late tonight i will switch on the heat lamp to get it all toasty warm for the babies arrival. This will be the babies new home. We have decided to name the male Indy, and the female Lexi. Tomorrow is going to be such a great day. we get to meet the babies for the first time and watch them explore their new home(hopefully they wont hide the whole time, but if they do thats okay too).

Looks great! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the little ones!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Colorful tank!

well it is fall after all lol

well today is the day the babies are supposed to arrive. Why is it when they give you a tracking number its never updated. I mean what is the point of even bothering if ya aint gonna update the darn thing. I swear i think having the number and no updates is worse then not having one at all. I mean my babies, should be in my city and on a delivery truck as i type this yet tracking says that they had an intake scan in southern ontario.. sorry for the rant but i think that stinks.

Better then what they did to my package which resulted in death because they were lazy and LIED.

You can't expect these guys to care about what they're delivering, or delisting to. You just have to be there to get that package.

Im sorry to hear that, thats got to suck a$$. well i can expect them to care, as i expect people to do what i would do.I mean the box is marked Live harmless reptile. Temperature sensitive.. HELLO!! should be first delivery off the truck. I know that is not the case a majority of the time as time is money blah blah blah (i am an ex truck driver). Also we used reptile express who is supposed to specialize in this, even though its coming on a sameday truck. I am here anxiously awaiting their arrival, i cleared my schedual for yesterday, today, and tomorrow just in case. So i had early covered, delivery day covered, and late delivery covered. although its only a 14 hr drive from where they are coming from. Im thinking i should have just paid the extra money for them to get on a plane. This waiting is sooooo nerve racking. How do ya'll do it.

Still waiting on the truck anyhow. Pacing lots.

Waiting for a snake sucks.

Yup, well they came around 2:00 (two hours late) said we weren't home, (are you freaking kidding me) and didn't leave the slip like the were supposed to if not home, said "we tried twice you were not home" both lies.

The funny thing about that is, the shipper of that package specifically had it marked to leave it there if they aren't home, since he knew we would be. So even if we WEREN'T home, they should have/would have left it there, which shows they were lazy, and lied, and dont give a damn.

. The second time I told them, screw you, do not put it on the truck, I'll come and pick it up myself first thing in the morning.

UP^ UP^ UP^ all over the box. So, naturally, they handed it to me upside down.

Now, this WASNT marked "harmless animal" but that should matter. It was an express package, marked UP^ you gott respect it even it's a pillow, and it's not like they would have acted ant different if it were marked "entire African zoo".

Thats terrible. i remember reading something bout that in my exploration of the forum. These guys best not do that to my babies. I might not be as friendly as you were. Im not real good at holding my tongue with stupid, rude people. Beware of flying objects lol Thats insane what they did but i can easily believe it. I have watched countless people unload my trailers and knowing i had damagable goods, watching them THROW the stuff out of the trailer. I always took pics so i wouldnt get blamed for damaging cargo..If i ever do this again, Im springing for an air transport!!!! Couple of my dogs came by air, one from dallas texas, and the other from tulsa oklahoma. Both went smooth as silk. this is just sooo nerve racking knowing they were picked up tuesday morning, and here we are 48 hrs later and they arent here yet, and its only a 14 hr drive.. If gas werent so dang expensive here i would have picked them up, and had someone to feed the livestock for one day.