Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my own build.

"Preparing For First shed" De Foezel's Avatar

Re: my own build.

the gass smell inside the enclosure has stopped so i think ill wait another week for good measure (curing time told to me by the seller was 1 to 2 weeks depends on amount of hardner used)
    i also used an old PC COOLER for ventilation.
    at night ventilation is off and the enclosure is closed,
    so i can smell the air in the enclosure in the morning to make sure no gasses build up
    also before the snake goes in ill lett the enclosure sit closed for 48 hours and then chek 1 final time if it smells like gasses

ok so u like the greens too?
    then u should come to the netherlands once in your life(u will think; what crap have i been smoking all this time)
    thc levels (active substance in reefer) in holland have doubled in the past 15 years
    the normal thc lvl outside of the netherlands is 5%to 7%
    in the netherlands thats at least doubled to 10% to 15%
    of course there always is cheap weed too but that will be more crappy
    u can also grow ur own weed.
    but...... up to 5 plants is accepted by authorities if u have a higher nr of plants and they are discoverd by someone else ,they will be destroyed(all of them)
    its just accepted to grow weed(5 plants or less not illegal but also not legal, more then 5 plants is illegal)
    Last edited by De Foezel; 05-02-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Banned

Re: my own build.

Anyone else notice post #3 ? I don't think anyone caught on to that "white widow" comment. Anyway, Thanks De Foezel for the idea. I have begun my own project based on your idea. Got the wire shape and the first layer of fiberglass is now hardening overnight. However, I think it's going to take another layer of fiberglass cloth and resin, let it cure, then another layer or two of resin for my project. I like lot's of resin. And since I'm doing this on my weekend off from work, it might take just a little more white widow and an ice cold hefeweizen to make it perfect. Or, the latter two ingredients might just mess it up. We'll see.