Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Jeff B's Avatar

Re: I found an Albino Garden Snake

I sent a PM a week ago, haven't heard back.

"Third shed In Progress"

I think Mike Fedzen has this snake.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

glad its being sent to a breeder

Never shed

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPrincess View Post
    Ok Everyone out there. I'm having surgery April 14th and I've talked it over with my Godson and together we have decided it is ok to sale Casper to someone who can help her reproduce. I don't have the time to take care of her and with the surgery I will be down 6-8 months. ...
    Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well. 6-8 months is a long time

"First shed In Progress" WarriorPrincess's Avatar

Thank You Manitou I have a momentary reprieve. Got the surgery rescheduled to April 22nd. Family took me out for my favorite dinner tonight. La Carreta Mexican!! No one else in the family likes mexican food so usually I only get to go on my Birthday in November. This was a bonus day for the year! Also Casper finally shed so I think she is ready to go to her new home. I just have to iron out the final details about shipping her. It makes me nervous but Mike and I are a long ways from each other. Hopefully he will keep me posted with her babies photos and well being and I will forward it to everyone here who has followed her life. PEACE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "to conquer others is to have power, to conquer yourself is to know the way."

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

Great progression story! I feel like I know Casper but I am glad to see her future put into good hands. Looking forward to updates on her. Congrats and a job well done.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

You have done a great job caring for Casper. I'm glad she found you.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Albert Clark's Avatar

Wow! Casper is truly a magnificient specimen! She should be on the cover of REPTILES magazine. Congrats to you for intervening and making a difference. Thanks for sharing. What kind of camera is that bc i need one?
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

4-19-2016 Well today was the day. I woke up Casper and she hammed it up for the camera for a few photos as usual. She loves her photo taken. I wonder how snakes see us with those eyes she has it's like she is reading my mind sometimes. So when the camera comes out she poses for photo's easy. So I put the bag in and she crawled right into it. I think she thought it might be a new toy or adventure so it only took seconds for her to explore. I felt guilty and quickly closed it up but not yet tied because she kept trying to push her way up and out where I was pinching the bag closed. I held the bag close to my chest and held her warming her with my body heat until she calmed down and felt secure as I was saying goodbye. Then I was finally able to tie up the bag. I then placed her into the nice insulated box and closed it up. I hope she has enough air in there. LOL! We left for FedEx to Swan Island Portland. It was quite a drive in bogus traffic but since it was 88 degrees out today I didn't want her riding around in a FedEx transit truck with no temp control until getting to distribution center. So we put on our sun glasses and buckled up for the long ride. We listened to Bob Dylan,(Like a rolling stone) Bill Withers, (aint no sunshine) The Animales(House of the rising sun) Beach Boys (Good Vibrations) Bobbie Gentry (Ode to Billy Joe) and then we arrived. The lady that took her was very nice and said she was going out priority. She also assured me they don't throw the packages. Can't say the same for USPS. Anyway she took Casper quickly out to the warehouse for her next leg of the trip. Portland Oregon 3:05 AM and by 10:30 She was in Memphis Tennessee visiting Elvis! I j ust checked and she is in Moon Township, PA. So just a little more to Pittsburgh and she will be safely at her new home! Mike said he will keep us posted with updates and photo's of her offspring!! I can't wait!