Page 336 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 2362863263343353363373383463864368361336 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

No, but you might want to wear a diaper.

Not really. It's not scary, just moderately entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    No, but you might want to wear a diaper.

Not really.
    For all you know, I might wear one anyway!
    James.

I'm sitting here shaking after an encounter with our evil neighbor... I hate, hate that I let that nasty so and so affect me like this, but I am so bad at confrontations and especially with people who are just mean to be mean... I've got a pounding headache and can't stop shaking. I'm such a wimp!!!

I need a hug!!!!!
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

((((HUG))))
    what happened?
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Lori, you have my hug.
    Unfortunately you can't choose your neighbours... look at it this way... your neighbour has to go home and life with his/herself... you can walk away. You should pity them!
    James.

We have a very bad neighbour (not next door, thankfully). He is often drunk, regularly batters his wife and his language is foul and loud. When we see his wife all bruised and cut-up he makes stupid excuses like... she had an epileptic fit or she hurt herself in the garden.
    Last year his language was so bad and loud, during the day while we were all outside, I had to go round and 'talk' to him. He's been quieter for a few months, but he's warming up again now. Quite soon I'm going to break his stupid face.
    James.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori P View Post
    I'm sitting here shaking after an encounter with our evil neighbor... I hate, hate that I let that nasty so and so affect me like this, but I am so bad at confrontations and especially with people who are just mean to be mean... I've got a pounding headache and can't stop shaking. I'm such a wimp!!!

I need a hug!!!!!
    OK everyone....group hug for Lori. All of us love you.
    Sid
    9.14 T. s sirtalis, 2.2. T. ordinoides, 1.1 T. e vagrans, 1.1 T. s parietalis,
    1.0 T. s sackenii- Peninsular Ribbon

Well... ever since we moved here (about 10 years ago) we've had non stop problems with this person. She lives across the field from us, so keep in mind, she's quite a ways away. But she hates animals. (See where this is going?) And, her brother sold us this property without telling his family he was selling the land outside of the family... so I believe that's where it started. No matter what, she was set against us buying this land.

She constantly complains about the animals-- just the fact that we have them. She started years ago by going to the sheriff and complaining that I let my dogs out on MY property-- they MIGHT run onto her property and bite her. I let my chickens loose in MY yard-- they might come onto her property. She tried to take us to court when I started breeding milk goats. She did take us to court twice, and lost, because on occasion the horses got out or the goats got out. She called the sheriff out when there were buzzards circling the woods behind us and actually walked him onto OUR property, to "prove" we had dead animals lying in the woods-- of course we did not-- and since we didn't have no tresspassing signs up, she got away with bringing him onto our land. Every time she gets the chance, she stops us and yells at us about something... the fences aren't good enough, the emu or the turkeys are following her around the field when she walks (even tho they are on the inside of our fence), one of the dogs barked at her and scared her, there are too many deer and we need to let hunters onto our land, the horses smell, the donkeys bray too much... you get the idea.

It's not just the compaining-- it's the viciousness in her voice. She is so-- cold, and mean, and just-- a very negative, hurtful, nasty person. It's like you can feel the meanness dripping off of her.

Today it was the fences-- the horses have been leaning on them and they are going to break thru and get on her land and she is not going to be responsible for when her son shoots them.

I know I shouldn't let her get to me. But every encounter with her leaves me feeling like she poured some toxic energy all over me.

Thanks for letting me rant... normally I'd come home and burrow into hubby, but he's out tonite.
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Yeah, I love you Lori. ((((HUG))))
    James.

((Hug.)) Well, what'chya gonna do? There are mean people in this world... She'll get her just desserts. Probably be in the bathroom one night and see a massive house centipede crawling down the wall at her. XD
    Who's to blame now?! :P