Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New PIcs!!!

Re: New PIcs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
    you all think of any names let me know lol???
    Gumbo.

Also guess im in the retic business... lady called lastnight.. said she saw my website. she has a 1 1/2 year old female yellow head retic from bob clark (papers and all) she wants 100.00 for it.. aaron looked at me and said do you realize how big these snakes get? now were going to have 3 plus the burm in the house? im like yeah.. hes like ok lol poor hubby might go in insane lol but i think hell live thu it.. he loves these little/big reptiles as much as he does his kids and as i do as well..
    You couldn't get me to take even one of those things, but then again I'm not in the rescue business.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
    he's made a full recovery.. now swimming in the 55g holding tank till he can be placed with the others we have.. you all think of any names let me know lol???..

How about "Lucky" or "Fortunate"

Beatus - The blessed one (Latin)

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

I like Gumbo
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

"Preparing For First shed"

You hate the 6" Vision cage..............I'll take it them :P

Nice collection Of coase I do like the Retic I had to laugh though when I saw that you use the "Classic Herp Rock Security" to keep the top from opening I still have one encloure that I do that with, so really can not say to much myself...LOL! The only problem I have had with that "system", is when I slipped & dropped the rock on my foot onetime

Old and wise snake

OUCH hope you didn't brake any toes..
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

Old and wise snake

Quote Originally Posted by JSI View Post
    You hate the 6" Vision cage..............I'll take it them :P
    well don't hate just not a good set up for the burm.. be perfect for alot of garter snakes lol..
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~

"Preparing For First shed" tyflier's Avatar

Hold on a minute.

Don't fall for it, folks. This "young lady" has been exposed as a hoarder, plagarist, liar, racist, and...well...lots of other things.

She has threatened people, used racial slurs, and lied her way through many thread on many sites.

She is NOT a rescue, she is NOT a 501(c)(3), she takes in unwanted animals and resells them at profit, she has NO evidence of the necessary permits to operate a rescue facility, and she is, quite frankly, out of her mind.

Anyone wishing to find out a little bit more about this individual and her "rescue" can check this very long and interesting thread out:

**** Link removed by moderator. ****

It started as simply someone that did not follow through on a promise of payment. But her true colors started showing when she was asked about her 501(c) status, and progressed to prove that she is not only a liar and a fraud, she is also a racist and a plagarist.

Don't be fooled. I don't participate onften on the BOI, because I have seen "hang 'em" threads that weren't necessary.

But this individual needs a SERIOUS weakeup call...
    Last edited by Stefan-A; 12-09-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: The dispute in question doesn't concern thamnophis.com

Quote Originally Posted by tyflier View Post
    she is NOT a 501(c)(3),
    She has mentioned it, yes.

Anyone wishing to find out a little bit more about this individual and her "rescue" can check this very long and interesting thread out:
    She did post her version of the events on this forum, but we decided to remove that thread, because whatever happened is between her and the people she has been dealing with. It has nothing to do with thamnophis.com.

As for the rest of the accusations against her, you might want to choose your words carefully. She's not without rights and there is such a thing as defamation.
    Last edited by Stefan-A; 12-09-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Old and wise snake

this is the reason i had to take a breather from the net.. Here's what i posted a wile back.. I do not want the GREAT people here to get involved with what is between me and Fauna classifieds.. they dont have to.. its my fight not their's.. I apologize for his rude entrance..

http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/gart...ke-over-3.html
    Thanks, ~*Natalie*~