Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

Re: This is an irreplacable resource

I love us <33333
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

isn't it funny that no one thaught of this thread before????LOL
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    I love us <33333
    So you should..... So let's see some of your quality photos in the new library, Shannon... no showing off, just good quality ID images!

Oh, and size them so they fit, okay?
    James.

honestly, when i found this site.... I was... ECSTATIC. I thought I was the only lonesome person in the whole wide world who is SO obsessed with garter snakes, besides scott fezler of course. My parents used to say to me.. Shannon, when are you going to stop looking for garter snakes and go out and catch a REAL snake... and I would always say but garters are the best snake there is!!! I use this site MORE than I do reptastic.com, and that's saying a lot, because I am an Administrator there! if any of you out there love other reptiles also, we at reptastic are building a community too. I would be, once again, ECSTATIC to see some thamnophis lovers over there

I don't think that site will ever be close knit like this one though. This site makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... I guess it's because it takes a certain kind of person to love garters....
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

It's because we care not only about our Garters, but about each other....This site has something unique and indefinable. We are just a great community, and we will stay that way as long as I have breath in my body! The atmosphere on this forum is like nothing I have seen anywhere on the internet. We are special.
    James.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

lol especially you llama man!!! lololol

My parents used to say to me.. Shannon, when are you going to stop looking for garter snakes and go out and catch a REAL snake... and I would always say but garters are the best snake there is!!!
    my parent's used to say to me... when are you going to stop wasting time and money on those snakes and start doing something with your life... i would always say they ARE my life i'll NEVER get rid of them!!!!
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

hahaha, Okay! is it okay if not all of them are on a nice background??? like, I take pictures of white posterboard sometimes, are those acceptable? If not, I will start taking garters outside for ID pics.

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    hahaha, Okay! is it okay if not all of them are on a nice background??? like, I take pictures of white posterboard sometimes, are those acceptable? If not, I will start taking garters outside for ID pics.
    White background is just fine... the idea is a quick photographic reference for ID purposes. Your pics are some of the best on the forum... just choose the ones that will help with species identification (and variation within species), rather than the ones that make you look clever. We already know you can take clever photos!
    James.

hahaha, I know what you mean.

Thanks for understanding, Shannon. I'm not trying to be difficult, but I think the new Photographic Library could be a real asset to the forum, if we do it right. So post in it!!!
    James.