Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Preparing For Third shed" Rushthezeppelin's Avatar

Re: New Black and White Eastern Garter Morph Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that is awesome.

Juvenile snake

Re: New Black and White Eastern Garter Morph Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    Got this snake earlier this week. He has already eaten a night crawler and several pinkies. He also seems to be very alert and healthy. Hopefully, he will impregnate a lot of my females.
    Attachment 12608
    Haha Jeff you sly old fox. Were you worried everyone here wouldn't be excited? That is silly.

Juvenile snake

grrrrr. Am I the only one having issues with double posts today?
    Last edited by AntTheDestroyer; 08-28-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: repeat

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Jeff B's Avatar

No just wanted the initial focus to be on this amazing snake and not me. For me it is all about the animals, not ego, but some people don't view it that way.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

cool snake Jeff, looks "stone washed"

yeah its not as white as some of the pics, its more of a off white gray background, but definitely much more high contrast than the silver morph. The black squares are also blacker then the silver morph. Plus he has pretty normal looking eyes, not ruby and not black like the melanistic either. Hopefully will prove to be a recessive gene, but will several years to prove, but I will be surprised if it is not a recessive gene.

Here are with and without flash pictures, viewed in person is somewhere in between color wise
    .IMG_0386.jpgIMG_0387.jpg

"Third shed In Progress"

Here are with and without flash pictures, viewed in person is somewhere in between color wise
    Really neat animal, I hope this guy proves out.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Congrats jeff!!! Nice pick up!
    Bluesirtalis

Juvenile snake

No just wanted the initial focus to be on this amazing snake and not me. For me it is all about the animals, not ego, but some people don't view it that way.
    I certainly don't see you in that light. The faded black marks behind his head are really neat and unique. Hopefully this one proves out, I would definitely consider adding one to my small collection.