Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guppy Breeding?

Re: Guppy Breeding?

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    a kilo of frozen smelt for £4 (OK, the shipping adds a bit on top of that) I'll take the frozen smelt route.
    How much was the P&P for the Kiezebrink smelt and how long would it last one snake?
    Will

"PM Boots For Custom Title" CrazyHedgehog's Avatar

I have 3 tanks of guppys, pretty in the rooms, but only feed to young sans that are picky eaters...but they breed quite a few, it just takes months for them to grow to eating size! a pain in the but really, good as a last resort for picky babies, but not an ideal solution for full time feeding.
    Inge
    our house is like a zoo, too many to list here!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -MARWOLAETH- View Post
    How much was the P&P for the Kiezebrink smelt and how long would it last one snake?
    I bought 1kg and 500 pinkies in January for about £70 (Inc the postage). I've still got about a quarter bag of smelt and at least half the pinkies. That's feeding 13 (or 11 if you take off the non-eating blacknecks). An order like that would last you a year for just your one checkered. I'm tempted to just order 4 or 5kg of smelt when I run out, the postage of £18 would make it a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the smelt locally.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia