Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Naughty Northwestern

I really hope that Squirt gets better. I'm keeping you and Squirt in my thoughts, Chantel.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Thanks, Marnie. I'm sure he'll be fine. He enjoyed his treat for being good yesterday and didn't bite me today. He did flatten his head a bit though... He's cute when he's mad!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Squirt's mouth has gone back to normal and I've let him go back in with the others.
    One thing is weird though... When I pick him up to make sure his mouth is okay still... He flattens his head and rubs his face on me and drools. Please tell me that is normal... Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

I figure I'll pu this here, since it's a little story about another naughty northwestern....

Runt is normally really sweet, musky but calms fast and doesn't mind being held too often. I picked her up today to show my boyfriend how big she's gotten since he last saw her (about 6 months). She didn't seem to care when I first wrapped my fingers around her body, then she started freaking out with her mouth open... I figured I just startled her, and that I'd just continue holding her until she calmed down. Nope, she didn't like that plan. She's never bitten me when food wasn't involved, so when she latched on it startled me... Her grip is so much stronger than Mama's... She didn't let go for 15 minutes, she kept digging her teeth even deeper into my finger. It took some water to the face and carefully pulling her away to get her off of me... She kept flailing with her mouth open. Evil little brat.
    Chantel

My mom thinks it's a case of serious teen angst. If you look at it in snake years, she is technically a teen. It makes perfect sense!
    Chantel

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Lol maybe she just don't like your boyfriend and this was her way of showing you she disapproves! lol My horse is normally a sweet heart, but the other day a friend of ours showed up n I showed him my horse n she became the biggest B*tch EVER lol He smells funny I guess...
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

My boyfriend is 2000 miles away. She bit be before she even got close to my webcam, so that didn't scare her either. I think she just wanted to make me tear up while I was on the camera. Haha. I've never been bitten that hard before, even in Mama's food rages and Snap's random ansty pms fits.
    Chantel

Well Cee Cee must have pms...I think she's too old to be a teenager...but she has become a total brat lately. She tries to bite me every chance she gets! It's just a matter of time before she gets me good...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Aaah I thought maybe he was like right there n maybe his scent had put her off. Who knows lol
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

If he was close and visited on a regular basis, I think the snakes would be more used to him... He loves snakies and reptiles a lot, so I doubt any of them would have a break from his love... :P

Marnie, maybe since it's geting (kind of) close to spring... The ladies are getting in a pissy mood because they know that in a couple moths the boys wont leave them alone! Haha.
    Chantel