Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bucket of males

Re: Bucket of males

It's working for me, Richard. Maybe you should take your own advice and do a hard refresh?
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Banned

I did before I even said anything. Still nothing. I came back a few hours later and it was there. Just like it did the last 3 or 4 times when I said nothing was there.

I don't know. Still a mystery and it isn't the first time it happened. Maybe it will stop doing that now. I'm not even running the same OS or browser as of late this afternoon. Was Windows XP Media Center Edition and firefox 4. Now it's Windows 7 Ultimate and Firefox 6. I'm liking it much better now.

Should have done this a year ago when I bought Windows 7. Just kept putting it off. That's what I was saying in the "how old are you" thread. Put it off a week, a day, maybe another month, next thing you know, a year has gone by in a flash. Maybe it was better to wait anyway, now that service pack 1 is available. Thing is, now you can get this OS for around $150 cheaper than what I paid.
    Last edited by ConcinusMan; 09-11-2011 at 10:32 PM.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Jeff B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    Jeff your answer cracked me up i don't have a single commercial gene in my entire body no all i meant is it would look stunning on my wall, if i had a printer [which i don't] getting a copy is i suppose straight forward, but what you do to get it poster size i haven't a clue, but even a printer size on my wall would look great with your permission
    Sure no problem, you and Lora can print away for your wall, sorry I completely misread what you were wanting, didn't mean to offend you personally or make you laugh, but laughing is quite fine with me, even if it's at me, lol. Got to be able to take it, if you dish it out, right. You would be surprised how many blood suckers there are on the internet, the more internet presence you have the more leeches it attracts. None the less the overwhelming majority of people I have encountered thru garters and /or the internet have been very positive experiences and I am thankful for the interactions with them, hell even Richard and Joe get on my nerves sometimes, but I still love them like brothers, and enjoy and respect everything I read that they write, and there was a time that Shannon hated my guts, deservedly so for something I wrote, but I hope that time has passed. And even though Scott and I get along great, the friendly little competitions get not so friendly sometimes, lol. Sorry for the rant, I guess I was just reflecting on the past several years on the forums and how we all can completely misinterpret written meanings, or read into and add our own meanings, and we take sides, and emotions can get high, such is the drama of life I guess.

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    Sure no problem, you and Lora can print away for your wall, sorry I completely misread what you were wanting, didn't mean to offend you personally or make you laugh, but laughing is quite fine with me, even if it's at me, lol. Got to be able to take it, if you dish it out, right. You would be surprised how many blood suckers there are on the internet, the more internet presence you have the more leeches it attracts. None the less the overwhelming majority of people I have encountered thru garters and /or the internet have been very positive experiences and I am thankful for the interactions with them, hell even Richard and Joe get on my nerves sometimes, but I still love them like brothers, and enjoy and respect everything I read that they write, and there was a time that Shannon hated my guts, deservedly so for something I wrote, but I hope that time has passed. And even though Scott and I get along great, the friendly little competitions get not so friendly sometimes, lol. Sorry for the rant, I guess I was just reflecting on the past several years on the forums and how we all can completely misinterpret written meanings, or read into and add our own meanings, and we take sides, and emotions can get high, such is the drama of life I guess.
    absolutely no offence taken Jeff, as i said i thought it was highly amusing but at the same time i wanted to reassure you of my meaning, If you want a laugh at my expense then take a look at the warren buffett ? thread i will post a little later.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    hell even Richard and Joe get on my nerves sometimes, but I still love them like brothers, and enjoy and respect everything I read that they write
    Awwww... that warms my heart. I love you too Jeffie-weffie!

I have high respect you and your opinion too. If we didn't conflict in opinions or have different ideas about some things, I would worry. Perfectly normal and if it didn't happen, then I would begin to worry that our conversations, even if they become arguments, have little value.

One thing I don't get... Joe and I seem to agree on a lot of things(perhaps not everything) we talk about in private... oh wait, so that's why we both get on your nerves! Well shoot. Joe and I should just decend on your place and talk your ear off until you go so insane that you decide to give up all your "thamnophises" to us. Muahahahhahha! Right Shannon? You down with that?

No, seriously. Respect back at you Jeff. That's a gorgeous bucket of balss.... umm... male snakes you got there. Top notch.

"First shed In Progress" GarField000's Avatar

Great picture.
    I would like to know the name of the first light coloured one with the small dark spots/bloks. His head is on the right and then body goes a little up and in the middle runs down to the bottom.

Great looking garter that is ........
    12.11 Thamnophis
    2.10 Pantherophis guttata guttata
    0.0.1 Brachypelma auratum
    1.0 Furcifer pardalis ambilobe 'red bar'

I believe you are talking about the "Granite" eastern. T.s.sirtalis
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"First shed In Progress" GarField000's Avatar

I mean this one

It's a very great looking garter ....... i'm in love ......
    12.11 Thamnophis
    2.10 Pantherophis guttata guttata
    0.0.1 Brachypelma auratum
    1.0 Furcifer pardalis ambilobe 'red bar'

I believe a granite checkered?
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

You're probably right Chantel.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee