View Poll Results: Assuming price is competetive, would you be interested in buying such a product?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 43.48%
  • Not interested

13 56.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Preparing For Fourth shed" snake man's Avatar

Re: Need input. Would you buy this?

I would be very intrested in this.
    0.1 Red axanthic x red radix

Banned

PM me then and tell me what you had in mind.

"Preparing For First shed"

I think it looks awesome. My only thought is perhaps look into the legalities of harvesting native plants for sale interstate. Im sure its fine but Id check to be sure. wouldnt want you to get into any trouble you know?
    My Garters
    1.2.6 T. Ordinoides
    1.6 T. Radix (1.2 Iowa albino 66het hypo, .4 66het hybino)
    0.1 T. Sirtalis (Melanistic)
    And a whole bunch of non garters that i dont have signature space for lol.

Banned

As far as harvesting goes, it's coming from private property. Taking from public land and parks is illegal. I can plant one small piece of rhizome from those ferns in my yard, and a year later it will have grow to about 50 times the size. They spread like crazy. And it's so wet for so much of the year around here, I could completely strip a 100 square foot area of the moss and a year later it's all back. The stuff even grows on concrete, city curbs, etc. As far as the shipping goes, I think it would be much like it is with garters. Depends on the state it's going to. I know I won't be shipping anything to CA. I can't even get into CA without stopping on the freeway at a Dept. of Agriculture checkpoint so apparently they want to keep that stuff out. No matter. If you live in CA the ferns grow there too (coastal areas) and they even have them in nurseries for purchase.

Doesn't look like there's a whole lot of demand anyway so I probably won't be doing it. That was the whole purpose in the poll.