Page 279 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 1792292692772782792802812893293797791279 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 14098
    The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

My dentist keeps 'recommending' that I have mine removed, just because it's hard to clean really good way back there, but I am not letting him anywhere near them!!
    If my wisdom teeth don't bother me, I'm not bothering them!
    Anji

"PM Boots For Custom Title" count dewclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anji1971 View Post
    If my wisdom teeth don't bother me, I'm not bothering them!
    That's exactly what my husband says! He was there to witness me all drugged up after I got all 4 of mine dug out .
    LeAnn
    "The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    "Jokes are for kids, but puns are for the grown."

So, my other leo laid her first two eggs today.
    Unfortunately, I was not home when she did and advised my mom to move the laying container to my bed if she laid. So, I came home and the eggs were stuck to the bottom. One of them eventually came off while I was cutting the container to stick the piece with the eggs in the incubator, and the other one is now in the inc. with a piece of plastic beneath it. Both of the eggs seemed wobbly and a little wrinkled, do you think they'll be okay?

the red sided giant reptileparadise's Avatar

Both of the eggs seemed wobbly and a little wrinkled, do you think they'll be okay?
    In my experience...Yes, they CAN be okay, but they probably aren't fertilized. Good, healthy, viable leopardgecko eggs are almost rock hard (don't squeeze them...they arent rock hard...but it looks like it...) Not wrinkled, perfectly white (depends on laying substrate).

By the way, congrats with the eggs!
    Found my first eggs of the season today as well. Underwoodisaurus milli eggs that is
    www.facebook.com/crazyreptiles
    welcome ( at ) crazyreptiles . eu

Quote Originally Posted by reptileparadise View Post
    In my experience...Yes, they CAN be okay, but they probably aren't fertilized. Good, healthy, viable leopardgecko eggs are almost rock hard (don't squeeze them...they arent rock hard...but it looks like it...) Not wrinkled, perfectly white (depends on laying substrate).

By the way, congrats with the eggs!
    Found my first eggs of the season today as well. Underwoodisaurus milli eggs that is
    lol
    Well, they are perfectly white. I have 2 other eggs in the inc already that appear to have some sort of mold on their outside. There is no smell and they aren't collapsed. Should I wipe that off?

the red sided giant reptileparadise's Avatar

If they still look good, I would leave them in the incubator...I've seen some bad eggs hatch...

I'm always quite laid back with eggs. Almost every egg gets a chance with me. Even when I'm completly sure they aren't fertile. I just really don't want to dispose any eggs that might have been viable...

Just as with my chameleon eggs at this moment. When laid, they where all yellow when I candled them. After a month, they still where yellow when candled...Nou, after almost three months, they are starting to turn pink and red when candled...So they defenitly are fertilized...It just takes so .... long for them to develop...
    www.facebook.com/crazyreptiles
    welcome ( at ) crazyreptiles . eu

Kyle, I agree with Sjoerd. You must presume they are fine and incubate them in the normal way. They are tougher than you might think!
    James.

My son, Jamie.... in happier times.
    James.

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

i am mad because my straw is really thin and its not holding up to this extrememly thick strawberry milksnake that I have now been sucking on for the past half hour. i didnt know where else to vent about my milkshake.... so i am doing it here. down with chunky strawberries and cheap bendy straws!!!!
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Basilisk (The King of all Serpents) enigma200316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamanteus View Post

My son, Jamie.... in happier times.

he is lovely James I am still thinking of ya and praying for u and your family, I know the pain will never go away but I hope that in time it will be eased...........
    Justin