Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: May get a northwestern

Oooo...I wonder if I could get my family to agree to that one! We will definitely have to discuss that! "Oops..how did that get in there? Now I'm telling you I was only supposed to be getting one snake in this shipment. Must have slithered in there by accident...Oh well, guess she needs a home now..." Lol...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Just don't tell them.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    If I get to the shop I'll snap a picture.

I'll have to make the call if I get there. And I suppose I'd better consult the wife, I'm expecting a phone call when she finishes the essay she's writing and checks the forum.
    I really do hate to be a spoilsport but my experiences with the British pet shop trade leaves me with a somewhat doubtful view of these snakes turning out to be northwestern's,.. as Greg will no doubt verify when it comes to garters the attitude seems to be its only a garter ...just a starter snake so no need to be accurate, they don't usually have this attitude to other snakes normally identifying them accurately.... of late the said shops have been selling parietalis as northern garters so calling them northwestern is not too big a jump for them.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Didn't get away from my customer until later in the afternoon, so didn't make it to the shop. Given that this shop had something non-Cuitzeo advertised as a Cuitzeo last year (I think John said it was a sirtalis of some description) I wasn't convinced that it would be what they said, I think they probably managed to identify the albino checkered that they said they had in stock properly.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia