Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Name these snakes

#1 Buttercup
    #2 Rayne
    #3 Creamsicle
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Banned

Just so you don't have to go back to page one for reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    This isn't a contest and you're not limited to just one name per person. It's OK if you suggest names that you have already suggested for other snakes in other threads, as long as they weren't actually chosen and used for other snakes on the forum. Ultimately, I will consider all the names but I will choose just a few that I like best and then post a poll. The forum can then vote for which name they like best. For now, just throw out your ideas. Well, not literally, I mean post them here. I'll post a poll later with just 5 or 6 names chosen from the ideas here, to be voted on by the forum.

When you list a name please indicate which snake you are naming. For example #1 - "Snakey" #2- "Slither"

Hope that's not too confusing. OK. time to to play The Naming Game.

#1 is a very cute little albino marcianus from Shannon. Her personality is awesome. She lets me pick her up with no fuss, seems comfortable and calm in my hand. She so charming. I love how when I have her in my palm, she rocks her head back and forth, checking things out. She's very sweet.

#2 is a "big fat pastel" marcianus from Shannon. She's much larger than most of her siblings. Very big and fat for her age. She's got a little bit of a 'tude. She'll cautiously come out and investigate food on the hemostats when offered, so she's inquisitive and I like that, but the slightest disturbance and she flees and hides. She thrashes and has a fit if I try to pick her up.

#3 is a fat little female orange phase nebraska female from Don, also known as a "Nebraska Christmas Albino". Just like the orange Iowa "Amy" I also got from Don, this girl is very tame and calm, loves to eat, handles very well, and is very secretive, rarely coming out of hiding.

Remember when you suggest a name, also list number 1,2, or 3 please.

Have Fun

"First shed In Progress" nitrogen15's Avatar

1 - Parsnip
    2 - Mama Cass
    3 - Merrill

Banned

Thanks so much for all the ideas everyone. I know I said I would have a poll and I still plan to but I'm not going to have one for the albino. I just couldn't pass on the name I chose. Thanks to Le Ann (she gets the credit for this one) and her "buttercup" suggestion. I'm a big fan of Southpark and so, I decided that she must be called "Butters". It just feels very right. Works for a girl too I think.

When this soaking wet rain and cold finally ends and I can get outdoors for a change (I'm just dying to) I'll gather up a big portion of lush moss, dry it, and send it to you Le Ann. Lord knows it's abundant this year. I think it's even growing on the top of my head with all this rain. Thanks for the name idea Le Ann. If your address is the same as last time, I know where to send it. If not, PM me.

That still leaves #2 and #3. So far, I only have two names I like for #3 and #2 has only one name I like so far. I don't mean to be picky but if I take a poll, I must be willing to live with whatever name is chosen by the vote. Of course we need a minimum of two names for each in order to have a poll so keep them coming please. I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    This isn't a contest and you're not limited to just one name per person. I will consider all the names but I will choose just a few that I like best and then post a poll. The forum can then vote for which name they like best. For now, just throw out your ideas. Well, not literally, I mean post them here. I'll post a poll later with just 5 or 6 names chosen from the ideas here, to be voted on by the forum.

When you list a name please indicate which snake you are naming. For example #1 - "Snakey" #2- "Slither"

Hope that's not too confusing. OK. time to to play The Naming Game.

#1 is OUT OF THE RUNNING. HER NAME IS "BUTTERS" (credit goes to Le Ann)

#2 is a "big fat pastel" marcianus from Shannon. She's much larger than most of her siblings. Very big and fat for her age. She's got a little bit of a 'tude. She'll cautiously come out and investigate food on the hemostats when offered, so she's inquisitive and I like that, but the slightest disturbance and she flees and hides. She thrashes and has a fit if I try to pick her up.

#3 is a fat little female orange phase nebraska female from Don, also known as a "Nebraska Christmas Albino". Just like the orange Iowa "Amy" I also got from Don, this girl is very tame and calm, loves to eat, handles very well, and is very secretive, rarely coming out of hiding. She's very spirited, but smart and definitely not "mean"

Remember when you suggest a name, also list number 2, or 3 to go with the name please.

Have Fun

Banned

More pics. Need names for both of these snakes.

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

for my big fat pastel... I suggest Lima.... pronounced Lee-Mah... because she's like a lime green color
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Banned

How about "Shannon"

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

lol!!!! I think you just called me fat
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Banned

Omg!

Now you have that disease that's going around!

of course, I kid.

Don't be silly, I called you "Pastel" and sorta green

LEMON!!!!
    or LIGHTNING!!!
    ...but shannon works?
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "