Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: PINJOHN made his first post in "WANTED"

I may be mistaken but did Shannon offer anything of the sort or was it a calendar?
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

I was offering a calendar for sale... It's quite a nice calendar too!
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

I agree! I have always enjoyed your photography but certain circumstances prohibited the purchase this year. I do, however, look forward to next year being better and an opportunity to get one!
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Banned

@ aSnakeLovinBabe: A little constructive criticism here, It seemed like too many of the pics were taken all at once during spring blooming of the flowers. I don't know, it ended up feeling like ALL the pics were meant for spring season. Obviously, some months do not really matter theme-wise but there are certain months in a calendar that should reflect the season. Hey, like lots of babies and flowers around the mother, sitting in an easter basket for easter. Sunshine and summer theme for august. Red white and blue flowers(or other objects) for July. A jack-lantern and fall colored leaves with snakes peeking out for Oct. Snakes embracing or "kissing" for February, Get the idea?

You are an excellent photographer Shannon. I know you can make certain months such as march, july, oct, (spring summer fall) feel more like the photo fits the season. Do that, and I promise I will buy one for 2011. Especially if it features our new-found anery concinnus strain.

Sorry PINJOHN, didn't mean to hijack your thread, but PINJOHN has already confirmed that what he wanted was the thamnophis picture poster and perhaps the polymorphism poster.

SCOUSER

thanks every one for you help, it was great to see so many people take the trouble to help out and so quickly too, sorry about the bad description [wallchart instead of poster] i suppose it is one of those you say toma toe and we say tom art o any way i have sent out a pm and am waiting for repy thanks again to all concerned