Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am not obsessed.... GartersRock's Avatar

Re: Darn you! Darn you all!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Very.
    I'll be excruciatingly proud when you spend $400 on a pair of them too. :P
    Lol! We'll see.

And I really didn't like roaches very much either... They where for feeder breeding.... Well they still are.... But I LOVE THEM!!
    How could I have ever doubted....
    Amanda Tolleson

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Loren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GartersRock View Post
    That's how I got my first roaches Kyle. LOL! Proud of me??
    Ha, thats another "me too" for you. I got my Dubia's at a show.

I am not obsessed.... GartersRock's Avatar

Nice! That is so cool!
    Amanda Tolleson

Yep... I "cleaned" the enclosure and cared for my roaches today, took some pictures, will be posting them on the roach thread soon.

So proud, there are several wee little roaches, and a few that Chomper downed in a hurry

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

ha! it was good to see you today, i did find sean, he was allll the way in the back left corner.. i mean literally in the corner... i got my poster and its GORGEOUS! I wish I had known you were looking for him so I could have helped! I am so glad the babies are still doing well... I sold the last pair today so the only baby left from that clutch belongs to stephanie

I speak with adam every show (haha there are 3 or 4 vendors that I spend almost an hour each talking to there) and thats so funny because I ended up pitying the nonfeeding corns also and I took two home with me to give a second chance at life! Both of them were reaaally interested in the pinkies tonight, but neither of them seemed ready to take that final step... biting.. yet! They are two little girls, ultra's het caramel, one is almost fully striped!! They are SO adorable and I really hope they pull through for me. They were the two thinnest babies there and I decided they had the littlest time of any of them and that I wanted to give them a shot. I'll get pics of them later... when they are less stressed and more well fed!

I also brought home a couple little things today... posting pics in my snake thread shortly!
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

glad you got your poster, Shannon
    did you get to meet the vet?
    I am so envious of you guys who got to go
    congrats on your acquisitions
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mtolypetsupply View Post
    Okay, is there a twelve-step program for those of us who have become *totally adddicted* to reptiles and amphibians??????

The only 12 step program I have found is........buy another one, buy another one...............
    Sid
    9.14 T. s sirtalis, 2.2. T. ordinoides, 1.1 T. e vagrans, 1.1 T. s parietalis,
    1.0 T. s sackenii- Peninsular Ribbon

"Preparing For Second shed" NetBSD's Avatar

i was at the show, i went in for a new tank and got a good deal on a 40 gallon but i managed to walk out with another python, lol. i ended up spending $200. $20 to get in, $40 for the tank, $45 for the 07 female ball python, $18 each for 2 heat pads, some change for some thermomiters and hygrometers, and of course i had to stop at taco bell on the way home.

see thats the secret, go in with only a little money because if i had $10,000 in my pocket i woulda came home with the albino bermese pythons that were only $125 a pop . a few of those boa master cages i seen, deff some garters and a few more python morphs. i prolly woulda needed to rent a u-haul on top of all that, lol

these shows are real bad for guys liek me because ill spend every last penny to my name if i take it all with me

"Third shed, A Success" mtolypetsupply's Avatar

Of the three corns that ate, two of them got heads. I wonder if I have zombie corns, "BRAINS!!!! BRAINS!!!!" Are brains an especially enticing delicacy???

Well we're off to get more sterilite containers for the new additions. And more and more stuff, I'm sure.

Anyone with corns who is willing to advise me on things, please pm. I need all the help I can get.

Net, I saw your post when I got home, shame we didn't meet up. It was great to see you, Shannon, and I'm sorry I didn't speak up about looking for Sean. Rhea, my hubby is already saving some cash to go to white plains, will Sean be there?

Stephi
    check out our new website at
    www.HerpEden.com

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

omg when is the next white plains!??! i want to goooo
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!