Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penny and Azule

Re: Penny and Azule

Quote Originally Posted by reptileparadise View Post
    ...or...you could get both!
    a brilliant idea
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Nah, really can't right now. Oldest son is costing us a ton this summer traveling with his water polo team. They'll be at Junior Olympics this coming weekend. Just got the confirmation receipt for that $425 bill. Youngest son just got back from his first non-accompanied flight and is leaving this morning to go on a small trip with the neighbors. Then both boys are starting school next month. Still need to get a few new clothes, shoes, supplies, order their yearbooks, p.e. clothes, all that beginning of the year stuff and get them physicals for school sports. Not a good time of the year for mom to be spending money... but it's sooooooo tempting
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

Ok, I just had to go look up water polo to see if it was played with horses. LOLOL Glad to see it's not!!!
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Too funny Lori! Honestly, I didn't know much about it until about 2 years ago. My son hurt his knee playing soccer in the spring before his freshman year. He'd swam competitively since he was 7 and swam all that summer without his knee bothering him, so we thought he was fine. He went out to the first soccer practice in the fall and couldn't run! Long story with doctors, but turned out he just had really severe tendinitis from growing too quickly. Since it hadn't bothered him to swim he decided to try out for high school water polo. Turns out he's a natural, coach doted all over him, gave him a bit of confidence in the sport and he has turned into a beast Played for the first time ever as a freshman, qualified for junior olympics the following summer, started varsity as a sophomore, and qualified again for junior olympics this summer. He'll be a junior when school starts. Fun, fun, fun stuff. It's kind of a violent sport, with most of the fouls occurring under water. Fast moving, fun to watch, game. Since then my younger son has started playing and also loves it. My youngest will be a freshman and I'm really looking forward to both of them being at the same school and on the same schedules! His brother can drive him to school, practices, etc I don't know what I'm going to do with all the time freed up from not running them around!

ok, back to the regularly scheduled programing.. sorry
    Tami

Tami, tell him congrats on the jr. olympics!!! Sounds like quite a sport there. And it's obvious you're a proud momma. :-) :-)

Well, lol, here's my link up to polo... I heard from a fellow who needs to work off some community service time for an indiscretion with alcohol and the law, and he is a professional polo player (the horse kind). He wanted to do his community service for our rescue. He came over last weekend for the first time... and giiiirrrrrrlll... he is from Argentina... tall, dark, soooooooo handsome and with that heavy accent... and his name is Rrrrrrrrrramone (oh, when he rolls those rrrrr's!!!!). Let me tell you, I got no work done myself that day, I was way too busy watching Ramone and hoping against hope he'd take his shirt off... LOL!! What a stud muffin... and he comes back this Saturday.
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Put Rrrrrrramone in a speedo and you've got a water polo player

Thanks for the congrats! I'll pass them along... and yeah I can be humble about myself, but it's tough when the kid's such a stud
    Tami

The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lori P View Post
    Tami, tell him congrats on the jr. olympics!!! Sounds like quite a sport there. And it's obvious you're a proud momma. :-) :-)

Well, lol, here's my link up to polo... I heard from a fellow who needs to work off some community service time for an indiscretion with alcohol and the law, and he is a professional polo player (the horse kind). He wanted to do his community service for our rescue. He came over last weekend for the first time... and giiiirrrrrrlll... he is from Argentina... tall, dark, soooooooo handsome and with that heavy accent... and his name is Rrrrrrrrrramone (oh, when he rolls those rrrrr's!!!!). Let me tell you, I got no work done myself that day, I was way too busy watching Ramone and hoping against hope he'd take his shirt off... LOL!! What a stud muffin... and he comes back this Saturday.
    So........
    Would it be mean of me to ditch the trip to Niagara Falls with the husband and kids next weekend and head down for a visit to your place, Lori?
    No ulterior motive............really. Just a nice friendly visit..........
    Anji

I'm sorry, Anji, I can't reply just now... I'm still picturing Ramone in a speedo.... oh, uh, yeah, by all means, come down for a nice friendly visit!! It's supposed to be nice and hot again!! This time I'll get hubby off the property so he quits interupting my drooling!!!! LOL
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Oh, um.... Puget Sound. There, that gets this thread back on track. LOL
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Has anyone purchased these guys yet?
    Tami