Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Second shed, A Success"

Re: got some neeeew snakesss!!!!

ok thanks ill make sure to check that out tonight,,oh and by the way i just talked to another guy,,,,im getting 3 more corn snakes for 40$ picked up,,,there a few months old and eating good,,have pics of them and will put some up when i get them,,there silver and black and some red and orange

Edgy Exotic Reptiles EdgyExoticReptiles's Avatar

are u planning on breeding the corns? and you might want to pace yourself on the buying thing especially if your a beginner it can be very hard to maintain that many snakes
    Email:reed@edgyexoticreptiles.com
    http://www.edgyexoticreptiles.com

That looks not like mating to me.
    While mating the male would always try to rubb his chin on the females back.
    Allready waiting for the sommer
    best wishes bis bald Udo
    Breeding Redsides EGSA-Chairman

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

Quote Originally Posted by zooplan View Post
    That looks not like mating to me.
    While mating the male would always try to rubb his chin on the females back.
    i agree im afraid. my marcys have been like that for a few days now but i haven't seen any connection of the lower body although sissle is trying hard lol

"Second shed, A Success"

they have been fully ontop of each other alot,,and even when there not in that spot in the tank there wrapped around each other,,like under the leaves in the tank there still wraped around each other like a candy cane,,and all the corns i have are just babies so it will be awhile before they can breed,,,but yes i would like to when the time comes,,everyone has to start somewhere,,,and ive had snakes before but never bread them,,this is the first time ive had the real money and time to take care of them like they should,,ive bought everything they could need,,have the time and money to support them and i love snakes,,,and everyday im online reading and writing about snakes to learn more,,,so now im addicted to snakes,,lol,,ive had red tails and albino bermiese pythons and i did have a corn once,,..the 3 different types of snakes i have now are all different as in how they act and temper,,thats why im asking so many questions,,thanks

Never shed

wow!!!!!! nice green turtle

"Second shed, A Success"

well im going to get rid of all the snakes i have and focus one 3 main ones for now,,,i have a 8ft albino bermese python and a 4 1/2 ft ball python and a 1 1/2 ft ball python that takes alot of time and attention to care for,,so the little ones got to go,,if anyones interested let me know,,just want them to go to good homes,,,i have 3 garters,6 corn snakes and one green snake i got to get rid of,,i really want to keep the garters so i might end up doing that
    1.1.0 T. s. parietalis 5.3.1 Python regius
    0.1.0 T. s. sirtalis 1.1.0 boa constrictor imperator
    2.0.0 Pantherophis emoryi
    0.1.0 Pantherophis guttatus
    1.0.0 Opheodrys aestivus

The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Brandon, in the last few weeks you seem to have bought one snake after another, and I was worrying that it would come to this. You're already trying to get rid of them????
    I think you need to slow down and be a lot less impulsive on the buying, especially when you're dealing with snakes like Burmese Pythons. They are something many people have bought, and then regretted because they become so enormous that the average home cannot possibly be equipped to handle them. Most usually end up being given to zoos and animal exhibits, at least that's what's happened to the ones in my area. And I worry about your young children -- those snakes can kill!!! You wouldn't be able to stop it if it tried to constrict your child.
    It's not my intention to make you feel bad here, just that I see areas of great concern, not only for your family, but for the poor snakes. Please think about it, Brandon.
    Last edited by Cazador; 11-21-2007 at 01:08 PM.
    Anji

Ditto to everything Anji just said. Sorry, Brandon, I think she's right.
    James.

"Second shed, A Success"

understood,,,i read what everyone said on my other post and u are all right,,now how about helping me figure out what to do,,i relize the problem now and am willing to fix it,,the albino needs to go,,i got him thinking i could help out,,which im going to get him to the vet next week and then i can figure out what to do with him. any ideas how to get this snake the care it needs? i cant just carry him to zoos,,and if i gave him to a pet store u know what they would do with him
    1.1.0 T. s. parietalis 5.3.1 Python regius
    0.1.0 T. s. sirtalis 1.1.0 boa constrictor imperator
    2.0.0 Pantherophis emoryi
    0.1.0 Pantherophis guttatus
    1.0.0 Opheodrys aestivus