Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Help, unable to post.

I use Firefox 21.0 Love it. Used to struggle with Internet Explorer. Not anymore.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Nobody deserves to be put through what Internet Explorer puts you through.

Hi, I'm New Here!

I have Explorer and tried firefox but no joy. If I hit enter to start a new paragraph nothing happens, if I try to use the spacebar instead, it just keeps going off the page and the arrow keys will only go left !!! to mention just a few. Anyways I'm still here and have a friend who knows more than me about these things coming to take a look for me soon. At least I can still enjoy reading and viewing, just can't join in for now.... I'll be back !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    I use Firefox 21.0 Love it. Used to struggle with Internet Explorer. Not anymore.
    yeah firefox is awsome especially when you start adding their plugins/addons/skins, etc. super stable and quick. first thing i do on a new computer or install is get firefox and make it default browser. haven't touched internet destroyer (that's what I call it) since 5.0.

I was thinkng maybe the problem here was the post count restrictions but that shouldn't be a problem now

Quote Originally Posted by purplepiepete View Post
    If I hit enter to start a new paragraph nothing happens, if I try to use the spacebar instead, it just keeps going off the page and the arrow keys will only go left !!! !
    someone else had that problem too recently. I'm using firefox 21 and having no problems