Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update.

Re: Update.

I think Garry looks like a nice size for his age. Big in fact...compared to my marcianus at that age. At six or seven months, I fed Hermes every 4-5 days. Hermes is a year old this month. I have been feeding him for the last couple of months on the same schedule as my bigger adults. Every 5-6 days.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    I think Garry looks like a nice size for his age. Big in fact...compared to my marcianus at that age.
    That's why I'm starting to think he's in fact a female because I've heard they have large growth spurts also after the vent it doesn't stay the same thickness or bulge out.I'll try to commandeer my sister's camera to see if it'll focus better.
    Will

"Garry" is looking pretty good If he is a girl then maybe you could name her "Geri," like Geri Spice(or "Ginger Spice..." w/e).

Ok now just being nosey(): How come you have your thermometer set on fahrenheit, do you not live in Wales? Just your preference?
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Quote Originally Posted by ProXimuS View Post
    "Garry" is looking pretty good If he is a girl then maybe you could name her "Geri," like Geri Spice(or "Ginger Spice..." w/e).

Ok now just being nosey(): How come you have your thermometer set on fahrenheit, do you not live in Wales? Just your preference?
    I like it!I'll use that if he's a girl.

I use fahrenheit for reptile temperatures because most of the reptile community on the internet are American so it's just easier to use fahrenheit than have to convert it.The rest of the time it's metric all the way
    Will

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -MARWOLAETH- View Post
    The rest of the time it's metric all the way
    Apart from pints. And miles. And PSI. And mph. And mpg. And did I mention pints?

However, I can't work in Fahrenheit for love nor money, it just doesn't make sense to my brain.

Have you weighed Garry recently? If you can it makes comparing size more scientific.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I feel that way about C, Chris
    Though, the schools that I had gone to never really taught how to convert them in a way that made sense. One teacher was so bad that she just gave us the answers.. Hah.. I have a hard time working out the math because I read or do it backwards....
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    Apart from pints. And miles. And PSI. And mph. And mpg. And did I mention pints?

However, I can't work in Fahrenheit for love nor money, it just doesn't make sense to my brain.

Have you weighed Garry recently? If you can it makes comparing size more scientific.
    I'll see if I can get some digital scales.
    To give rough idea of his size,when he straightens out he reaches both sides of his 30cm cube exo terra.
    Will

Garry had a good feed today.He finally snapped out of it and ate most of his pinkie and trout.I love that warm fuzzy feeling you get when they eat
    Will

I'm with Chantel on the celcius thing. I cannot begin to think in terms of it...nor do the conversions off the top of my head. So...I appreciate William giving us Americans a little help! I also like the name Geri. I think Bella might be a male...I don't know! I am so terrible at sexing! But I figure because of Bella Lugosi...I'm in the clear.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Just checked back on him and he's finished the hole dish.He's currently hauling his fat arse around the cage searching for more food.It's good to see he's back to his old self
    Will