Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Re: US Shipping methods...

Folks at that other huge reptile forum have been impressed with Reptile Express customer service, too, which is always a plus.
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.

"Fourth shed, A Success" thamneil's Avatar

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Looks like I was wrong!
    Neil
    The Thamnophis Aficionado

Hi, I'm New Here! Reptile Express's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thamneil View Post
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Looks like I was wrong!
    Lol! You weren't wrong Neil. They're talking about Reptiles Express in the USA (they have an 's' on reptile, we don't). Yes, kind of confusing lol.

But you're correct, we (Reptile Express), only service Canadian domestic shipments, or USA/Canada Imports/Exports, but definitely not US domestic shipments.

Hope this helped clear things up
    -Sam

Quote Originally Posted by twgrosmick View Post
    I have used SYR many times but they are very unreliable. They are constantly in some sort of trouble with the shipping company because some a hole screws it up for everyone. In theory it is a good idea and they offer good discounts but I would recommend getting certified yourself. The only downside to getting certified yourself is that your "license" only allows you to ship to businesses. That is not something that is followed but shipping to a residential w/ or w/o a certification is the same thing.

Hope this helps!!!
    This is Robyn with ShipYourReptiles. How are we "constantly in trouble" with the shipping company? There is absolutely no truth to that.

We have been with FedEx for 2 years and we haven't had a single issue with them. They are a great shipping partner to work with, and we have shipped tens of thousands of live reptile packages with them. We serve shippers with one package, and shippers with thousands of packages.

We started as a UPS service, but eventually they threw their hands up and said "no snakes", ending that relationship. But that was years ago, not even this decade.

We offer an excellent service, and pricing starts at 20% off the FedEx rate (it gets better with volume). We also allow for shipments to and from Residences (that is an exception for SYR approved directly by FedEx) and we offer On-Time and Live Arrival Insurance as well, something NO OTHER shipping company offers.

We are the industry leader in reptile shipping, we work hard to maintain that, and we are proud of the service we offer.

"Preparing For Fourth shed" snake man's Avatar

What is happening?
    0.1 Red axanthic x red radix

Quote Originally Posted by snake man View Post
    What is happening?
    What is happening is the truth prevails. One simply cannot slander a business on open forums.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

I used SYR once....then i couldnt ship snakes. Never went back to them

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Anyone on here currently or recently using SYR? How was your experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHSNAKE View Post
    I used SYR once....then i couldnt ship snakes. Never went back to them
    Hi Bushsnake, that snake issue was UPS specific. There is no such restriction on non-venomous with FedEx, and we have been with them for quite some time now. We would love to service your shipping needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    Anyone on here currently or recently using SYR? How was your experience with them?
    I used them just last friday. I went to ship them over night express and I dropped them off, got home, and looked at my reciept... It was express. not overnight. aparantly on the weekends you have to pay an extra $15-$20 to do over night. Which SYR did not post on there website So immediatly I called fedex and their records of my package were messed up and they could not reroute my snakes. So my snakes ended arriving at there new home today! 3 days after drop off! Luckily they servived but I was not happy.

I have shipped with them once before and everything went smooth. but they have something to add on their web site!
    -Tyrel