Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Never shed

Re: Post your snakes & I'll paint them for free

No its all free unless someone wants something specific! If you want me to mail it just send me your address via PM and I'll send it. Again, it looks MUCH better in person, pictures dont really show how delicate watercolor looks.

"Preparing For First shed"

His name is Steavy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Juvenile snake

Here a couple of the few pictures I have of my little guy Xuihcoatl, who unfortunately passed away.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

Never shed

Oh wow i didnt know this thread would be this popular! i had to set aside tommytradix's painting for a few day since paid commissions take priority, but I should be finished with it by tonight. I shipped out the Lucky painting on wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by paperfeathers View Post
    Oh wow i didnt know this thread would be this popular! i had to set aside tommytradix's painting for a few day since paid commissions take priority, but I should be finished with it by tonight. I shipped out the Lucky painting on wednesday.
    how much are you asking? i can paypal it to you

Never shed

The ones I do for JUST this thread are free, although I might have to charge a 5$ shipping fee if you want to physically keep the painting since apparently these are popular. If you want something besides a thamnophis I can draw just about anything although im not that great at people yet, and I can do traditional or digital art.

For a watercolor painting commission like the Lucky one which is just pencil and watercolor on a half-sheet (9x6 or 6x9) I charge 15$ shipping included, for watercolor finished with ink on a half-sheet like in the first post (though it will be more polished looking, the dog with the roses was just for a greeting card) I charge 20$ shipping included.
    Full sheet watercolor paintings (9x12) vary by complexity, like a full landscape painting taking up the whole paper will be more than say a portrait of a pet.
    Again these arent set in stone cause I literally just started watercolor painting like 2 weeks ago lol.

Also here is my little goober Ash, he was being a lovely model while i sketched the scales on the snakes head.

this is one of my favorite photos of my male blue concinnus. can you do just him and not the others and message me your paypal info. i want the $20 package deal lol

Never shed

Sure, Ill be able to start on the sketch tonight. PM if you have any pose in mind for him or any additional details you want me to include, otherwise Ill design it however I think looks best. After I finish the sketch I'll send it to you to OK or add/tweak some things, then I'll paint after that. Thanks for the interest!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" d_virginiana's Avatar

The first is my old garter. The second is a wild cottonmouth in case you wanted to try something different than a garter.

Lora

3.0 T. sirtalis sirtalis, 1.1 T. cyrtopsis ocellatus, 1.0 L. caerulea, 0.1 C. cranwelli, 0.1 T. carolina, 0.1 P. regius, 0.1 G. rosea, 0.0.1 B. smithi, 0.1 H. carolinensis