Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Come on out where ever you are

I can't find the dang thread. It was a fairly new member about a month ago. Posted pics of concinnus that he found near me in Beaverton, OR. He had found a den site and found snakes out (nice ones) when it was only in the 50's. I'd sure like to go check out that site but he never told us where in Beaverton.

EDIT: I think I found the location on Google earth. He said it was the big park in Beaverton. There's one huge nature area park in Beaverton that looks perfect. Got the creek running through, ponds and everything. Tualatin Hills Nature park. Right across the street from Beaverton Creek wetlands park. I think I'm going to have to check that place out but I'm not going unless it's sunny and 70. It's 25 miles and about 30 minutes away from me.

I'll bet that trip this spring will be a blast and I won't forget my video/stills digital camera.
    Last edited by ConcinusMan; 03-09-2010 at 02:30 PM.

sweet man thatd be rad
    It is better to forgive and to forget than it is to remember and to hate..

I love my Thamnophis sirtalis annectens....he is so coool

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Odie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I can't find the dang thread. It was a fairly new member about a month ago. Posted pics of concinnus that he found near me in Beaverton, OR. He had found a den site and found snakes out (nice ones) when it was only in the 50's. I'd sure like to go check out that site but he never told us where in Beaverton.

EDIT: I think I found the location on Google earth. He said it was the big park in Beaverton. There's one huge nature area park in Beaverton that looks perfect. Got the creek running through, ponds and everything. Tualatin Hills Nature park. Right across the street from Beaverton Creek wetlands park. I think I'm going to have to check that place out but I'm not going unless it's sunny and 70. It's 25 miles and about 30 minutes away from me.

I'll bet that trip this spring will be a blast and I won't forget my video/stills digital camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by redspot View Post
    Up here in Portland Oregon the snakes have began to move, This is outside a Den site frequented by Thamnophis ordinoides and Thamnophis sirtalis concinnus, I've also found Northern Alligators, Ensatina, Rough skin newts, Oregon red legged frogs, Bull Frogs...damn and unidentified turtles in the area. I'm sure there could be Sharp tails, Ringnecks and Rubber Boas but have yet to find any

T. ordinoides.