Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Re: The Learning Zone

I certainly didn't remember it.

Still no luck with the Darwin K. Vest paper ... the entire edition of that Toxicon publification is available on some filesharing sites but I cant find any of those that are free either
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I certainly didn't remember it.
    Lol .... it's the oops post that replaced something ... .... the one above it is 100% new here.
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Quote Originally Posted by gregmonsta View Post
    lol :d .... It's the oops post that replaced something ... .... The one above it is 100% new here.
    Quod erat demonstrandum.

edit: interesting, the forum refused to post QED with the grinning smilie after it. Protection against all-caps?

"Third shed, A Success" MasSalvaje's Avatar

Stefan, Are you still looking for a copy of the Duvernoy study my Vest? I have a hard copy of it, I had to request it from the research library at the school I attend for a herpetology class I took so I only got a hard copy. I can send one to you or scan it into an email for you if you would like. I found it for the same project I asked you if you had any studies on the duvernoy gland. It is an interesting read and raises a lot more questions than it answers but I guess that is what most scientific studies will do, at least those that are done properly.

-Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasSalvaje View Post
    Stefan, Are you still looking for a copy of the Duvernoy study my Vest? I have a hard copy of it, I had to request it from the research library at the school I attend for a herpetology class I took so I only got a hard copy. I can send one to you or scan it into an email for you if you would like. I found it for the same project I asked you if you had any studies on the duvernoy gland. It is an interesting read and raises a lot more questions than it answers but I guess that is what most scientific studies will do, at least those that are done properly.

-Thomas
    Me too .... me too *imagine a big, hairy 32 year old bouncing about like a ten year old

Quote Originally Posted by MasSalvaje View Post

-Thomas
    I would very much like it.

I have a borrowed copy of a doctoral thesis on the hibernation and seasonal movements of adders in southern Finland, that I had been trying to get my hands on for years. It's something like 80 pages. Considered scanning it, until I realized how long it would take with the scanners I have available.

Now I'm depressed. I just reminded myself of the fact that I should be writing my own thesis right now...

"Third shed, A Success" MasSalvaje's Avatar

I would very much like it.
    I will dig it up and see what I can muster.

-Thomas

I have a borrowed copy of a doctoral thesis on the hibernation and seasonal movements of adders in southern Finland, that I had been trying to get my hands on for years. It's something like 80 pages. Considered scanning it, until I realized how long it would take with the scanners I have available.

Now I'm depressed. I just reminded myself of the fact that I should be writing my own thesis right now...
    my sympathy is enclosed here
    i have had that rotten luck, but for you theres still hope!
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "