Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Re: Willow's Babies!!!!

I was thinking that too about the chicken thats why I asked because I wasnt sure and thank you for the info about when eating should happen but I dont know what to do with my babies cause 3 I have no problems with but even left alone the others dont eat that I know of. How long in what size container am I able to leave them in with the lid on though.
    I wanted to Thank you Steve for your help with the heating pad.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs N1ntndo View Post
    How long in what size container am I able to leave them in with the lid on though.
    I don't know about that. I have an extra tank I move them to that doesn't have aspen bedding just a damp paper towel so the don't go under it. I just leave a Tupperware lid of worm parts in with them for an hour or so. If they don't eat then I put them back in their enclosure and rotate my adult snakes in depending on who got the last lid of worm parts. Sorry I can't be more helpful with that.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

small town of Durand,MI. which ever direction you are going out of or town you wil going uphilll

Quote Originally Posted by katach View Post
    I don't know about that. I have an extra tank I move them to that doesn't have aspen bedding just a damp paper towel so the don't go under it. I just leave a Tupperware lid of worm parts in with them for an hour or so. If they don't eat then I put them back in their enclosure and rotate my adult snakes in depending on who got the last lid of worm parts. Sorry I can't be more helpful with that.
    Do you put them in 1 at a time cause Im keeping 7 and like I said I know that there is no problems with 3 of them for sure but I am not sure out of the other 3 of whos eating.

I have 4 Easterns(mine: Furbie and Whiplash; moms: Diamond and Silky) all are 5 and half months old. So much fun gaters are.

As of right now, I'm putting them all in together. Once they start eating, I'll see who has the food bulge and separate them accordingly.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Cool cool. Thank you and I will try that in about 2 days.

You're welcome, and good luck.
    Kat

Thank you . You too and it seems like we both are doing well already. mine are still flicking ther tongues like norm and all that good stuff so they dont seem to be stressed or anything. I just know that some are more picky or shy or whatever just like people are. I will be getting some pinkies to try and hopefully they do better with those. Maybe they just dont want worms, who knows right. If only they could talk right? O r hey if we were like Harry Potter and speak and understand snake language . ( the snake whisperer) lol How cool would that be right?

All the babies are still very healthy and growing fast. They still haven't taken food yet, but they will. It's so fun to see their little personalities emerge. I love NWs! I think they are so sweet and awesome!
    Kat

So the largest baby is now 7in and the rest a very close to that. They are getting so big! I'm so happy that they have started to eat. This ha been such an awesome experience so far!
    Kat

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Holy crap, my 2 month old eastern is 7 inches, and you newborn NORTHWESTERN IS THE SAME FREAKIN' SIZE?!?

Wow. Like I said, big healthy babies.