Page 149 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 49991391471481491501511591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh Josh, I am so incredibly sorry for your losses. You have had such a terrible time. I can only imagine how hard this is for you, but also, I can only think of how grateful your gram was that you were there for her. You gave her a huge gift by being there.

I wish I had words to make you find peace with this faster, but I don't. So sending <<<<<big hugs>>>>> to you instead.
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

thanks lori.
    Anyway how are the pugets?
    Josh

0.0.2 T.s.sirtalis

They're doing great. The bigger one is getting ready to shed again. Still have that cute ribbon snake??
    Lori, New Hope Rescue-- rescuing equines and others
    www.newhoperescueva.com

Josh
    I am so sorry for all your losses
    it hard enough when there's just one
    you must be half numb to be coping at all
    (((((HUG)))))
    rhea
    "you cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lori P View Post
    They're doing great. The bigger one is getting ready to shed again. Still have that cute ribbon snake??
    lol never had a ribbon lol
    Josh

0.0.2 T.s.sirtalis

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    Josh
    I am so sorry for all your losses
    it hard enough when there's just one
    you must be half numb to be coping at all
    (((((HUG)))))
    thanks a whole lot rhea!!!!!!!!!
    Josh

0.0.2 T.s.sirtalis

The Leader of the Eastern Gang anji1971's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ugh....such a bad week. For the past week i have been taking care of my gram. But yesterday she died of what we think of is anorism. i am devistated. I grew up with her and helped her take care of her mom before she died 6 motnsh ago. Jeeze and her husband, my grandpa died 7 months ago. I just cant take this whole year. ugh. She had just got her lung takin out and she was doing a lot better.
    Josh, SO sorry to hear about your losses. But definitely take comfort in the fact that you were there for your grandmother. I know she is looking down on you and smiling with love and appreciation!!!
    Many Hugs..........
    Anji

Basilisk (The King of all Serpents) enigma200316's Avatar

ugh....such a bad week. For the past week i have been taking care of my gram. But yesterday she died of what we think of is anorism. i am devistated. I grew up with her and helped her take care of her mom before she died 6 motnsh ago. Jeeze and her husband, my grandpa died 7 months ago. I just cant take this whole year. ugh. She had just got her lung takin out and she was doing a lot better.

I'm sorry to hear of your loses, I know all to well how many loses in a row like that can hurt,but time will heal even though they will be missed, my thoughts and prayers are with you, take care...................
    Justin

"Third shed, A Success" GarterGirl's Avatar

Oh, Josh! I'm so sorry for all your losses! I... kinda, sorta, not really, I dunno, I guess you could say that ...I know what it feels like. It was with cats. Well, I don't really know what it feels like to lose a "person" thats close to you. Only an animal. So, I guess that doesn't count. Sorta, kinda, I dunno, maybe, you could say that... It doesn't count! Sorry for all the talking. I can't help it! I'm a talkative person. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon.
    MIKHAILA

"PM Boots For Custom Title"

josh sweety i am sending you my love, hugs and my strength, first class, in this time of need. i know how bad it feels at first. when i lost my grandad i was sooo gutted and even now thinking of him makes me sad (and i lost him about 8years ago) but it also makes me happy...it makes me happy because i remember all the fun and the good times we had when i was a child. i loved him very much and it makes me feel tons better knowing he is not suffering now and that he is in a better place and that he would be sooo proud of me.

I hope this helps hunni and just remember she would be so proud of you. xxx