Page 1397 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 397897129713471387139513961397139813991407 ... LastLast
Results 13,961 to 13,970 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Just got my first bill with Ting.com $18 for last month and I used more minutes then I usually use, otherwise my bill would have been $12. They only charge the surcharges that are mandated by law. With Sprint my surcharges were around $10 a month, this month $3
    This is just the kind of cell provider I've been looking for.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Yeah a lot of people don't realize they don't have to pay much because these providers/rates, whatever aren't usually well advertised. If they were, they wouldn't be that cheap. Also, I think they just see the price of the phone they want @ $600 without a contract (unlocked) but only $99 (locked to that provider only) with contract so they end up trapped in a contract even though you would better off in the long run just paying the full price for an unlocked one.. Even those locked ones, when your contract is up, they have to unlock it for you if you request it. Then that phone can be used with almost any provider, even prepaid. Break your contract before it's up and they bill you full price for the phone. Don't pay it, and they'll turn it into a brick remotely, rendering it useless.

But I still think I'm getting a better deal with prepaid/pay as you go because if I use a lot of minutes, I can always buy an airtime card when I need it, and skip paying for several months if I don't use a lot of minutes. Beats having having to pay every month or they shut it off. I mean, look at this, you can get android prepaid phone (locked to tracfone or net10 only) for 60 bucks now. Used to be you couldn't touch an android for less than several hundred dollars without a contract. This phone, you just buy a 120 minute card for $20 and you get 360 minutes, 360 texts, and 360 mb of data and unused minutes roll over for 3 months. If that isn't enough for you well, maybe you are better off with unlimited and a monthly bill but I sure as heck wouldn't use all that in a month.

Amazon.com: ZTE Valet Android Prepaid Phone (TracFone): Cell Phones & Accessories

Banned

Invisible Snake, if you want to sell that melanistic eastern I suggest you clear your inbox. Tried to send my phone number but your PM storage quota is full.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pituophis
    0.1 2012 Granite Checkered - $150.00 (Prerfers pinks to be left in cage or fed in a container)
    0.1 2012 Super Pastel Checkered- $200.00 (Prerfers pinks to be left in cage or fed in a container other times eats right off Tongs)
    0.1 2012 High Red Line Nebraska Albino Plains- $150.00
    0.1 Adult Albino Checkered- $100.00 (Just out of Brumation-ready for your Male)
    1.0 2012 ("New Strain") Kansas Albino Red-Sided- $125.00
    0.1 Sub-Adult Chicago Eastern- $50.00
    Not for sale people, they're all mine now. No touchy!

No, not really mine but at least I will get to have them for a little while.

Hi, I'm New Here!

Re: Concinnus?

Someone might be smoking a bit too much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o

I'm not getting lazy, just trying to teach a old dog a few new tricks. You might have noticed a few of my post aren't sporting my usual comic sans font. Instead they are the default font.
    This issue is me trying learning to use my tablet (Tmax) When I'm at work I check in on the forum but haven't learned how to change the font style or size. I can highlight my text but can seem to figure out what to do next, as everything I try causes me to lose the highlighted area. I'm also converting myself to a android smartphone.
    I've never felt technologically challenged until now.
    No more flip phones for this guy
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Most of my forum posts are from an Android phone Steve. Formatting on a touchscreen and copying chunks of text are trickier than on a PC when you have a convenient mouse and can quickly switch tabs and have ctrl-c/ctrl-v keyboard shortcuts...
    But the convenience of being able to do my most frequent activities on the phone is a convenience that makes up for the limitations.

But as you can see above, I can still select text and use the wysiwyg toolbars to add some format. Long press on the text of your post to get your text select tool up, select the text, then hit the bold button in the wysiwyg menu. Sometimes it's easier to close the keyboard to make scrolling up to the menu easier.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Thanks Chris.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

Banned

"and copying chunks of text are trickier than on a PC when you have a convenient mouse and can quickly switch tabs and have ctrl-c/ctrl-v keyboard shortcuts..."

I don't think I would have a problem with that being how I learned to use PC's before Windows and before a mouse became a "standard equipment" input device. I've actually unplugged the mouse on modern PC''s and was quite surprised that it all came right back to me, how to get along without a mouse. Like riding a bike I guess.

Banned

If pet store signs were honest....

/
    Here's a bit of trivia for you. Do you know why they are called "Petco" ? They started out as a petroleum products/chemicals company.