Page 1391 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 391891129113411381138913901391139213931401 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I've had my current phone since 2009. I've thought about switching just to keep up with the rest of society, but then I always remind myself that most of the new phones that acquaintances have bought in the last couple of years have needed repairs almost right out the box.

Banned

My dad has had the same phone for about 10 years now lol. Pretty soon he won't have a choice but to get a new one just because it won't be compatible with the service. He's like me, once you have one you like and are familiar with, you dread having to learn/program a new one or don't want to end up with one you don't like.

I just bought a pretty decent tracfone touch screen android OS smart phone for $20 slightly used. It's a late 2012 model. Not going to put my service on it though until the battery quits on my current phone (which is going to be pretty soon). I figure heck, might as well get the smart phone for $20 because a new battery for my old phone is $12. I will be recycling the old phone though even though it's just a cheap tracfone. Most clods would just pitch it in a landfill which is ridiculous and unnecessary.

Oh, and those damn plastic 6-pack beverage rings... I can't believe they even still make them. I cut 'em up into little pieces and put them in the recycling bin or I throw them in a fire because..

I like turtles.

Damn people with leaf blowers just woke me up from a nice dream of me rejoining the military after 15 years, ordering recruits around, talking about knee, foot and elbow pains and crappy gear with a former instructor of mine who had also rejoined, dealing with hostage rescue teams that have problems distinguishing between real situations and exercises, and, get this: quadcopter drones flying around spraying the enemy with fecal matter.

My dreams are the best. But leaf blowers still suck.

Buddy, you need to lay off the hot sauce before bed.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    buddy, you need to lay off the hot sauce before bed.
    Never.

Banned

"quadcopter drones flying around spraying the enemy with fecal matter." Maybe you should submit that idea to the military. it would be quite effective if the payload included flying shrapnel just powerful enough to produce minor scratches, and maybe a live staphylococcus aureus culture. of course, we would have to do away with the biological weapons ban to get away with that. That would be one very prolonged and cruel way to die huh?

I can see the reuters reporter saying "a shot was fired, a scream was heard, and a man was killed by a flying turd"

Banned

Banned

http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/atta...pics-3-005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESIRTALIS
    The 2 66% hets are both female sorry for the confusion!
    I'll tell you what's confusing. Why do these look like eastern garters? Look at the pattern and neck area. Makes me wonder how many easterns are out there with red on them, represented as "red sided" and how many people are crossing them to true red sided?

Now look at this ery flame eastern
    eryflame.JPG

Banned

took this screenshot from a local craigslist ad for reptile books. Poster was asking $10-$20 over amazon prices for each of these books but just take a look...

"when you see it" or "what's wrong with this picture" for herpers...
    books.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    took this screenshot from a local craigslist ad for reptile books. Poster was asking $10-$20 over amazon prices for each of these books but just take a look...

"when you see it" or "what's wrong with this picture" for herpers...
    books.jpg
    Poisonous snakes.