Page 1375 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 375875127513251365137313741375137613771385 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

thats one sport i just cant get into, baseball, especially little league. i can watch hockey, basketball(rarely), and football(a lot more recently) but its mostly football hell until last year i didnt watch any sports at all i dont know what happened but i record a few games a week now and watch when i can(preseason) but when college starts and regular season NFL it will be much more
    2.2.1Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis Ekoh, Amaunet, Emily, Copper,
    1.0 Canis familiaris Chihuahua Hershey
    1.1 Felis catus Jinx and Rocky

Where understanding lives, danger (and fear) dies.

My daughters Amanda & Samantha

My son Brendan..

Brendan's best friend Joe with Alivia & Allison

The grandkids..

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Family camping trip, or just messing about in the back yard Wayne? Looks like a nice place to spend a bit of time either way.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Family camping time, PRICELESS.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"First shed In Progress" Chulio's Avatar

Great times to remember for the rest of their lives
    Please do not drink and drive

New York state was kind enough to put several lean to structures throughout the state forest. Just mere minutes up the road, I can see the forest from my house. 10,000 acres of heaven right there.

The grand kids love it, have to squeeze one more trip in soon, before it gets too chilly at night to stay outside.

@jwolfe....funny, because baseball is really the only sport I truly get into. All the other sports just seem like a bunch of people running around piling up on each other and trying to get a goal. I like baseball because it is very much a mental sport. I can watch basketball too...but I just don't get into it like baseball...and little league is my passion because watching my son play is so amazing. And thinking of Wayne's camping pics above...my son is having a camping b-day party in our backyard this year...I know, I know...not the same as real camping...but it is going to be fun...tents and smores and ghost stories! I will try to remember to take some pics and post them. Last year my son got to go to a birthday party on real camping grounds...his first real camping experience...someday I will have to take him camping.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    @jwolfe....funny, because baseball is really the only sport I truly get into. All the other sports just seem like a bunch of people running around piling up on each other and trying to get a goal. I like baseball because it is very much a mental sport. I can watch basketball too...but I just don't get into it like baseball...and little league is my passion because watching my son play is so amazing. And thinking of Wayne's camping pics above...my son is having a camping b-day party in our backyard this year...I know, I know...not the same as real camping...but it is going to be fun...tents and smores and ghost stories! I will try to remember to take some pics and post them. Last year my son got to go to a birthday party on real camping grounds...his first real camping experience...someday I will have to take him camping.
    Look into state parks, a lot more secluded but it requires hiking in. The harder the camp site is to access, the more secluded and natural it is, the better.

We carried 2 trips worth of supplies 3/4 of a mile in from the trail head and still encountered other hikers.

i love going camping i usually just take off in the woods try and get lost and just look around. i have not been out since i got into snakes again but i like coming up on deer and whatnot and watch them till they hear me and go running off

just got off the phone with someone from the DNR here in WV apparently they are changing laws regarding all wildlife where anyone in WV can only posses 4 garters/other native snakes. im not sure if its 4 of one type or 4 total of any species. and i cant even buy an eastern from out of state without an importation license and he said the way its setup its extremely difficult if not impossible to obtain. also it states that i can not breed or sell ANY snakes that are native. soon im going to call the main DNR office in the capital to try and get a few more answers about when these laws come into effect and if there are any different permits i could obtain that would allow me to breed and keep more than 4 and maybe sell. its not a big deal but they made the laws with the intent of "exotics" and "Dangerous" animals and people taking extremely large amounts of native non-game animals for pet trade. i guess im just a little mad that a few dumbasses just ruined something that has brought me the joy of garters and i just got started and am already at my limit i can have as pets