Page 1366 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 366866126613161356136413651366136713681376 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

No, this was a couple having a falling out. The dog, he got for her as a pup/gift and they both raised it as a couple. She threw all his stuff, including furniture, out on the lawn and broke the windows in the house. To get back at her I'm sure, he simply blew up her dog. wow. Cops were already on their way there for report of a domestic disturbance when the dog went boom. So, the "evidence" was quite fresh lying over here, and there, and over there. Needless to say with all the charges he's facing, even if he strikes a deal, he's going to prison. Even if they drop the animal cruelty charge he's getting locked up. He's been making explosive devices in his garage and they have the evidence. He'll be facing federal charges. 'nuff said.

honestly in that video that dog did not look agitated it backed away from the cops at least one time IMO but then again theres not much for sound
    2.2.1Thamnophis sirtalis sirtalis Ekoh, Amaunet, Emily, Copper,
    1.0 Canis familiaris Chihuahua Hershey
    1.1 Felis catus Jinx and Rocky

Where understanding lives, danger (and fear) dies.

Banned

Under normal circumstances I'm not usually walking around with a firearm but I've been known to kick some dog's teeth out or bash 'em with a rock. People need to keep their dogs under control plain and simple. Just the other day I had 2 of the prettiest, friendliest pit bulls following me down the street, with collars on. No owner anywhere in sight. I hold nobody but the owners responsible. Sad that dogs had to die, but it's the owners fault. Nobody elses.

yea no dog should ever be allowed to roam the streets alone thats just something bad going to happen. but what the cops said happened is not always the case.

this is something that happened a few miles away from me in order by date
    Lumberport man critical after shooting - The Exponent Telegram : Home

WDTV.COM 5 News: Some Lumberport Residents Calling on Town to Fire Police Chief Following Shooting

WDTV.COM Fox 10: Lumberport Residents Angry Police Chief Holds Job, Council Delays Decision

how many times did the officer involved change what he says happened and there were a few people at the volunteer fire dept. that night that gave a statement and then i guess recanted and would not say anything because they was afraid of that officer.

Quote Originally Posted by jwolfe152 View Post
    honestly in that video that dog did not look agitated it backed away from the cops at least one time IMO but then again theres not much for sound
    I thought I was making an understatement when I called it agitated. It was barking its lungs out, jumped out of the car, came running towards the cops and the suspect and lunged at a cop who apparently tried to grab the collar.

People aren't exactly built to fight dogs and it would take a special kind of fool to start playing games with an unfamiliar dog that size and in that state of mind.

well when watching the video i could not hear the dog barking. something i have noticed with some dogs is that barking is not much of an indicator that its agitated or going to fight someone but growling is a better one. i dont know why i cant hear the dog barking i had in earbuds and the volume was max on the netbook and the dial on the buds.

The clip starts at 0:40. The rest is commentary.

ok thats the most of it i have seen. still one problem why the **** did the cop not put the dog out of its misery instead of watching it flop and roll around clearly in pain. i understand why they done it but when it was on the ground put one in its head and end it

Quote Originally Posted by jwolfe152 View Post
    ok thats the most of it i have seen. still one problem why the **** did the cop not put the dog out of its misery instead of watching it flop and roll around clearly in pain. i understand why they done it but when it was on the ground put one in its head and end it
    Bystanders.

there were bystander when they shot the dog. and with the dog on asphalt they could have stuck the gun to its head and the asphalt would have absorbed the bullet no ricochet.