Page 1345 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 3458451245129513351343134413451346134713551395 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,450 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Good. A wasted effort on their part is better than a successful one. Of course, I only say this because I'm not a moderator that has to deal with it.

None of them have posted anything or done anything else, so I don't have to deal with it, or give a rat's ***.

Just got off the phone with Zephyr (Kyle) He wanted to say hello to the forum.
    He's been busy with school and life but hopes to get back to the forum this Fall.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Hey everyone! I'm alive...if you were wondering. School has been keeping me busy 24/7...but I am doing really well. My father died two weeks ago. So, things have been a bit crazy to say the least. Trying to figure out how to support my family now...with no job and school. I just got back from West Virginia, where my mother and I went to be with family during all of this...but instead of being comforted...my aunt was really nasty to us the whole time we were there and when I confronted her about it, she and my cousin went off on my mother and I and sent us emails telling us everything that they thought was wrong with us and how they haven't liked us for years. Nice. This was my mother's sister...so my mother is not doing too well right now, given my dad's death and us basically cutting her family off for being jerks. I'm just trying to get through the rest of the semester. I will be back around the forum now...school or not...I need my forum family. I hope everyone is doing well. I will post on my thread to update on my snakes.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Sorry to hear about the troubles. We've been dealing with something very similar for the last 3 or 4 months over here.

Family, they can be a blessing or a curse.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Sorry for your loss Marnie, if you need anything we're here for you.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" BLUESIRTALIS's Avatar

Sorry for your loss Marnie, i hope things start to be more positive for you and your mother!
    Bluesirtalis

Thanks you guys. I'm back at the hospital today. The instructor for that clinical class is really mean. She has no idea how to teach...she thinks we know everything already and gets angry and yells at us in front of the patients if we don't know how to do something instead of showing us how to do it. We are there to learn...if we knew everything, we would be nurses already. She yelled at me once in front of a patient and some of my classmates, which is totally inappropriate. So I am dreading going back there. Thankfully, I had three weeks of my other clinical class at a nursing home with a great instructor and learned a lot...so maybe now I am more prepared to deal with the drill instructor...lol. Still working on trying to get my father cremated and put in the veteran's cemetery. It costs a lot of money.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

73346_442630002485625_1362367233_n.jpg

"Phil Rakoci gives educational events through his Wildman Phil show. One of his assistants, Stumpy the tortoise, has been doing well for 13 years with only one front leg (Stumpy was rescued by Phil). “I just want people to get to know these creatures and learn to love them,” Rakoci said. “Then, maybe we can keep them around a little longer.” Photo of Stumpy by Phil Rakoci."