Page 1296 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 29679611961246128612941295129612971298130613461396 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,960 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Oh my God! I was going to come on here and say...sorry I haven't been around but my computer has been crashing. But...I guess I am not sorry for not being around. I just scrolled through I don't know how many pages of crap to get here. Stefan...I think you are supposed to be stopping these kind of things from happening...not participating in them. Both of you need to take it to a PM...or better yet...let it friggin drop!

The school shootings have had me very upset. Le Ann...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of people you knew. I cried all day for those families on Friday. My cousin is a school psychologist at a school very close to Sandy Hook. It was unreal...the needless violence in our country is becoming unbelievable. I want to lock my son up in the house and never let him leave.

Taking my cat to the vet today...spent Saturday night in the vet ER with her...don't know what's going on...appears to be some kind of urinary thing...hopefully it's not her kidneys failing...she is about 15 years old.

Michelle...sorry to hear about your breakup. Just went through something similar myself. Be proud of yourself for doing what is best for you and hang in there!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    I just scrolled through I don't know how many pages of crap to get here.
    You have no idea how many times I've wanted to say that over the years.

Stefan...I think you are supposed to be stopping these kind of things from happening...not participating in them.
    We may have different ideas of what this kind of thing is.

I appologize for bringing up the subject of evolution.I didnt know it would start a four page s+?!e storm.
    Will

Banned

Since you haven't been around the forum for very long, we'll forgive you this time. But now you know. Yes, it will start "a four page s+?!e storm" as long as Stefan and I are both here. It's OK. The forum gets boring or sluggish sometimes so I gotta start a **** storm with Stefan every now and then. It was due. You didn't start it, you just gave me an excuse to.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    We may have different ideas of what this kind of thing is.
    And she might even be misunderstanding what your job as a moderator is. At least that's what it sounds like. I happen to know that your job is not to censor dialogue that a few people might find annoying. I find dialogue here quite often that annoys the heck out of me but it doesn't break any forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    And she might even be misunderstanding what your job as a moderator is. At least that's what it sounds like. I happen to know that your job is not to censor dialogue that a few people might find annoying. I find dialogue here quite often that annoys the heck out of me but it doesn't break any forum rules.
    Yeah, as I see it, moderating isn't needed until people are veering off topic or calling each other ****ing *******s.

Banned

Snow storm coming to the Willamette Valley floor / Portland area. Heaviest accumulations expected around 4am-10am tomorrow. We did get some snow off and on during the day today but no accumulations as it was just too warm. Just around 60 days ago we were experiencing record highs / severe annual rainfall deficit, longest dry spell since the 1970's, extremely low humidity. Now we're in an annual rainfall surplus and it's snowing.

Oh, and of course, just as expected, the news reporting is putting a negative spin on MJ legalization. Someone was arrested today in Vancouver for driving under the influence and of course, they gotta put a spotlight on it. Fact is, there were more drug DUI's last year at this time (6) than this year (5) and they don't separate what type of drug it is. They're all lumped together. I guess my point is, they're bound determined to give the public the impression that incidents of DUI involving MJ are going up when in fact they aren't.

The poor persecuted dope smokers. My heart bleeds for them. Sounds like you're still not happy Richard.
    Looks like you won't stop complaining until there are no restrictions.
    The law was passed and you're still unhappy.
    Give it a rest.
    Impaired driving is impaired driving and impaired drivers kill innocent people.
    Smoke dope and get behind the wheel and you deserve to go to jail.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    The poor persecuted dope smokers.
    Don't even start that. It's not even about that. It's about the bull **** that the media pulls. It doesn't just apply to this. It applies to a lot of things. And I'm sure that a few years from now you'll try to use it as ammunition. You'll say that legalizing it caused more people to drive under the influence even if that is not truly the case. This isn't about the dope at all. It's about the misinformation that the media spreads then people such as yourself, buy into it.

The law was passed and you're still unhappy.
    I'm not unhappy. I'm dissatisfied with the media. And quite frankly, the law passing really doesn't effect me anyway. I haven't even touched the stuff in months. It really only has an effect on those who are caught with it and that hasn't happened to me in many, many years anyway. Even then, nothing came of it. So really, there's no profound change that effects me personally.

Smoke dope and get behind the wheel and you deserve to go to jail.
    You're darn right. My point is, a few people each year do go to jail. Always has been that way. But those incidents never even make it into the news reports. Now that it's legal, they're going to air it every time it happens. The result is, the public gets the impression that it's a new, or increasing problem even if it isn't. Get what I'm saying?

Crazy thunderstorm just came through, seemingly out of nowhere. It just started pouring and the wind blowing like crazy, so I looked out the back door, and it was blowing so hard I could barely get the door back shut I'm going to stay up with my Tippy dog till it calms down.... She's terrified of storms.
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Well as quick as that storm rolled in, it rolled right back out. It was weird I was outside five minutes before the storm with no jacket, no problem. The storm lasted about 10 minutes. Went outside a little bit after that, FREEZING! That would be Texas weather for you....
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie