Page 1277 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 27777711771227126712751276127712781279128713271377 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 14098
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    This is the internet, it's not weird at all. Make a factually correct statement and I'll guarantee you that someone will try to correct you.
    "Make an actual correct fact statement"
    Lmao
    I couldn't help it! I had too. I had to TRY to correct something, anything about that. This is the internet after all.

Don't mind me..
    Think I've fallen off my rocker n dropped some of my marbles as well.
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    This is the internet, it's not weird at all. Make a factually correct statement and I'll guarantee you that someone will try to correct you.
    Tell me about it. I've had a very knowlegeable herpetologist insist to me that baby gopher snakes and adult garter snakes eat beetles, grasshoppers, etc. He just refuses to believe that they don't. This "fact" that they eat insects, crickets, etc. is in many books out there. He's convinced they do because he finds road-killed garters with undigested beetles shells in their guts. He never even considered that the snakes where he lives feed heavily on toads. (and baby gopher snakes feed on gut-loaded lizards) It's the damn toads/lizards that eat beetles, not the snakes. So, I challenged him to find one single photo or video documenting that they eat insects/beetles. You won't find one. Not one single photo or video because it doesn't happen.

Banned

Today's wisdom: Our lives are like a roll of toilet paper. We're either on a roll, or taking crap from some a-hole.

Well, I would conclude that he is not so knowledgeable after all...lol. Emily, that is hysterical about your dream! Love it! My son and I went out for an amazing dinner at Olive Garden for my birthday...after math class...it was awesome. He gave me little slippers with dog prints and dog bones on them in my favorite color, purple. My mother is getting me some biker boots I want...and my ex-husband is going to give me money to get my snake tattoo. Yipee! Thanksgiving was low-key. I did feed all the babies. Now I am Black Friday shopping online...Marnie does not go anywhere on Black Friday...but there are some good deals online.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Banned

I woke up cussing in my sleep one day. I was chewing somebody out about feeding their garters crickets.

i did too once
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

I once woke up, was too tired to get up, but I had to. I decided it would be a good idea to kick the bed with my legs (while laying down) to thrust my upper body upwards. So I raised my legs, kicked down, and felt this TERRIBLE, IMMENSE PAIN in my heel. I looked at my heel and it was dripping blood!!! I had left the needle nose pliers on my bed after cleaning out my dirty snapping turtle filter. Ouch!!! Never took them off my bed. Somehow they had pointed up though, still can't figure that out. I wasn't sleeping but I definitely was cussing!!! lol
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

A snapping turtle filter. Now, where does that hook up on the turtle?
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

He's got his leg caught on the intake pipe a few times. I added a strainer and he hasn't since though. He's about as big as your biggest snapper.
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

Quote Originally Posted by Greg'sGarters View Post
    He's got his leg caught on the intake pipe a few times. I added a strainer and he hasn't since though. He's about as big as your biggest snapper.
    I only have 1, Tank and he's 18.40 lbs with a carapace length of 10.75 inches Tell me about yours. Please.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee