Page 1213 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 21371311131163120312111212121312141215122312631313 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,130 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Well...it was just worked on by the guy that works on our computers. He put a new virus protection program on it...
    I do virus removal and protection. I was a tech at a local computer shop. I always use ESET smart security and highly recommend it. It will never slow your system down or miss a virus. I can't say that about any of the "top" antivirus programs. They are all crap IMO. Especially AVG, McAfee, Norton. If I had just 50 cents for every virus I found on systems running those programs...

I just fixed an acer aspire one netbook. It had a rootkit which corrupted the master boot record, and numerous other nasties on it. It was running McAfee and it was up to date too.

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Has anyone else gotten sick or been feeling "under the weather" with the recent seasons change?

In Wales the only seasons are Cold and rainy to warm and rainy so there isn't as much variation compared to North America.
    Will

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I don't get sick lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    Has anyone else gotten sick or been feeling "under the weather" with the recent seasons change?
    Definitely but I don't think mine had anything to do with the weather. It's been hot and dry. However, it finally did just now cool down. Now we're getting morning clouds before afternoon sunshine and now instead of 80's and 90's, we're in the 70's. Still hasn't rained but one time in 3 months, and it was only 0.4 inches. It's bone dry. Everything's brown and this is western WA! The decidious trees are wilting and dropping leaves. The evergreens don't look much better. Azalea's and rodies are dying!

I just woke up sick today! Didn't feel weird yesterday, but I woke up today with a sore throat, and runny nose Fun....

On another note, I JUST GOT MY LICENSE! Literally I just got home like 15 minutes ago from the DPS. I messed up on my first parallel parking part and the lady let me re-do it. And I didn't even have to take the written test Yay! Now I just have to go get insurance, which I will be doing here shortly, and THEN me and Tippy are goin to the dog park, just me and her Something I've never been able to do(alone).
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Hope you get feeling better.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Never thought I'd be able to walk to my teams stadium in a matter of minutes.

Congratulations on your car license.I'm going to start learning soon and I'm a little nervous because I don't trust my self with go cart let alone a proper car!
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by RedSidedSPR View Post
    I'm not into sports, don't know what team that is, but that's an awesome statue

Quote Originally Posted by -MARWOLAETH- View Post
    Congratulations on your car license.I'm going to start learning soon and I'm a little nervous because I don't trust my self with go cart let alone a proper car!
    Thanks

We might have to call over there and warn everyone ahead of time to watch out for you
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie