Page 1198 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 19869810981148118811961197119811991200120812481298 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,980 of 14098
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Spicy food to pop a baby out eh? lol Interesting theory. Hope it works! Poor Char.... 5 days over due... Give her my condolences lol and for when she *pops* an extra hard hand squeeze from me
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Car rides on bumpy roads did it a couple times for my X.

Hang in there Char, it's almost over. At least this part of it.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Dae View Post
    Spicy food to pop a baby out eh? lol Interesting theory.
    The theory is based on the food tainting the amniotic fluid. The meal we just had is like serving an eviction notice with pepper spray.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Hang in there Char, it's almost over. At least this part of it.
    Yeah. After this, there's just the life sentence left.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    Any forum members (living in the USA) have been affected by hurricane Issac?
    Possibly. We got some rain today, that I don't know if it could've had to do with Isaac. But, I think we are on the "clean" side of it. But all it was, was heavy rain.
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Right, right...I forgot that if I put an article on the internet..I will become the top expert on venomous snakes and I can change all of the species names. Lol.

Chris..not to be rude or crass...but I heard that sex is actually the best way to jumpstart labor. Time to do your duty...lol. I feel for Char...I was also preggers in August and quite big, I might add. The heat was horrible. I felt like a whale on fire. Best wishes to you both.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Just to let everyone know...the black mamba is now called the black marnie snake. I officially changed the name.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Just watched Dances With Wolves... :'( Makes me hate white people. All in the name of progress, claiming land that was never theirs to take. Wish we could go back in time n build a "great wall of Natives" To protect and preserve the land properly. These reserves now a days are pathetic n demeaning. How many nations lost, destroyed... simply because they were 'in the way' and did not have the weapons of white man. It wasn't 'war' ... it was slaughter. Pointless Slaughter. No heart, no care, no point.

(I just posted this to my fb page after watching the movie with my hubby, who is part native.... I'm more upset then he is, mind you he's seen it lots.)
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

Nothing good comes of discussions like this. In my opinion, two things shouldn't be discussed among friends: Politics and religion.

But since the ball is already rolling: Every nation was built on top of a mass grave. Every single one. People don't live in harmony, they rape and pillage the land and each other, regardless of where in the world they are, if they actually have the technology to do it. And technological superiority only makes it easier. I can't bring myself to hate any "race", they're all molded from the same refuse.

I don't think we should make the mistake of assuming that technologically less advanced cultures are more noble. It's such a cliché that there's a term for it: Noble savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The flip side of that coin is of course: The White Man's Burden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the slaughter being pointless, that's not entirely accurate. We might not agree with it, but the point was to seize land, which was pretty much impossible for people to do elsewhere in the world. The people who crossed the Atlantic were poor people with no future at all and absolutely no chance at all of gaining land in their respective countries of origin, many of which were ravaged by war, disease, oppression and social unrest. For them, it was a choice between poverty and death and coming to America to grab land. Note: Understanding an action doesn't imply that you condone it.

Smells Like Teen Spirit Invisible Snake's Avatar

Not to make light of Light of Dae's post, but I felt that way about the human race after watching Avatar.