Page 1188 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 18868810881138117811861187118811891190119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Well, I make soap so I add a little extra water and less fragrance. The people I order my fragrances from have tutorials on it. I'll post the links that I use to make my stuff.
    Conditioner:
    Tutorial-How To Make Hair Conditioner With Natures Garden - YouTube

And lots of recipes that use ingredients that they sell. Natures garden has been a big help with my natural hair and body care things
    Cosmetic Classes | Natures Garden Wholesale candle making supplies, soap making supplies Ohio, Fragrance oils

My hair balm is made with coconut oil, bees wax, shea butter, cocoa butter, tocopheral (vitamin e oil), olive oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil. I just use random parts of it until it's the consistency I like. Sometimes I add more coconut oil, sometimes more jojoba oil, etc. The first 5 ingredients are in Natures garden lip balm base, but it works great for solid lotions and lip balms, hair balms etc.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

When ever I try to do anything with my hair even brushing it I end up looking like Susan Boyle so I've just given up trying.
    Will

Banned

I think I'll pass and go for the Yul Brynner look.

Have you seen this guy with hair? yeah, looks awful. Same reason I shave mine.

Banned

Well, it's that time of year again. The last little bits of moisture are disappearing from the temporary ponds at my favorite herping spots. Won't be long before the amphibians disappear, and the snakes along with them. It's 11pm and still 70 degrees. 100 degrees F expected Wed and Thursday, upper 90's after that.

Urrrgh. In washington.. It rains. And it's almost always cold. I adapt to that.. And then it gets overly hot! It's stupid. I usually like washington for the coldness and rainy weather. I like sun, but only when it's under 80.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

We have been having a lot of thunderstorms...I love them! But I still can't find any darn nightcrawlers in my yard. Okay...so the garters disappeared from my yard and now the neighbors have tons of them...I think maybe they stole my garters and all my worms too! Lol...

Chantel...maybe you could make me some hair products and I could pay for you to ship them to me. My hair sucks. I had a dream last night I accidently cut it short...I was really upset..lol.

The JA that broke my heart called...and of course like a dumbutt I went to his house. I'm a masochist apparently. Now he is on some vessel with the army for a few weeks. I certainly hope something heavy doesn't drop on his man parts while he is down there...muahaha....
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I like sun, but only when it's under 80.
    You say that now, but that's only because you're in such a wet climate with very short summers. Back home in the Mojave desert, 95 is still comfortable. Much less miserable than 80's feels here in WA. Also, the hot season in WA just doesn't last long enough for your body to adapt. I know it doesn't seem like it would, but you really do get used to it, given enough time. Your tolerance to the heat goes way up after a couple of months of it.

yes, I actually do adapt to the heat.. not when it's 95-100, but I can tolerate 75-85. by the time September comes around I have a hard time with the coldness... But I prefer it because I can just warm up.
    Chantel

Banned

That's funny because Sept is usually one of the hottest months in the northwest. It certainly was last year. Almost all days above 90 last year in SW WA were in the month of Sept. But I hear you. It cools off suddenly around here. (usually in late Oct) It's typically more gradual in southern california.

Fine, October and November. I don't pay attention to exactly when it cools down, I just know it does...
    Chantel