Page 1183 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 18368310831133117311811182118311841185119312331283 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 14098
    Adult snake

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Going back to the Olympics, I really dislike the job NBC is doing with their coverage. I can handle knowing the results beforehand and all that... but they only show the USA in events where they advance or medal. I know if it's on TV we're going to do well and they won't show the events we're not good at. They will rarely even show the final events unless we medal or aren't in it at all. Perhaps if they aired some of our weaker events it would generate some interest and we could send better talent a few cycles from now.

I also don't really like that foreign corporations are doing pro-Team USA commercials. Does BMW care about Team USA? Of course not, they just want Consumer USA dollars.
    Not that Steve, a different Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I also don't really like that foreign corporations are doing pro-Team USA commercials. Does BMW care about Team USA? Of course not, they just want Consumer USA dollars.
    No corporation cares, foreign or domestic. They all just want your money.

I find it funny that McDonald's,Coca Cola and Cadbury are the main sponsors at a sporting event.
    Will

Well, if it weren't for them, people wouldn't exercise.

Good point
    Will

I think it's really funny seeing a beach volley ball court set up in the middle of London. When they pan out the view...you see gray medieval looking buildings and gloomy weather and then you see a "beach" in the middle of it. Rofl.....
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Gray medieval looking buildings and gloomy weather.
    Britain in a nut shell.When I was watching the beach volley ball I wasn't paying much attention to the architecture
    Will

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

That's a historic bit of London. Pah... Grey buildings indeed.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Uhh. Can slugs live without their back tail? I have a 6-7 inch spotted slug that I've been keeping as sort of a pet. I was going to give him to Big Mama, but he was too big. I have him staying with my frogs right now...
    Anyways, I didn't know where he was, figured he was under the grass that I have in there.. I slid the top off to feed Big Legs and after I closed it I saw goo dripping down the side... It cut half way through his tail. He's a big old slug, and i was hoping to find another of similar size sometime and maybe have sluggy babies for my snakes... I feel kind of bad for the fat slug... I don't want him to die! Haha...
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Uhh. Can slugs live without their back tail? I have a 6-7 inch spotted slug that I've been keeping as sort of a pet. I was going to give him to Big Mama, but he was too big. I have him staying with my frogs right now...
    Anyways, I didn't know where he was, figured he was under the grass that I have in there.. I slid the top off to feed Big Legs and after I closed it I saw goo dripping down the side... It cut half way through his tail. He's a big old slug, and i was hoping to find another of similar size sometime and maybe have sluggy babies for my snakes... I feel kind of bad for the fat slug... I don't want him to die! Haha...
    If you've sliced it's tail off... isn't it the right size for Big Mama now?
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia