Page 1181 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 18168110811131117111791180118111821183119112311281 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,810 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Hmm...that is odd...but I often get weird advertisements. There was a bad computer virus going around recently...hackers were rerouting browsers to send people to false websites and links. Could your computer have been infected? Do you have virus protection?

Speaking of weird...I got a statement from my insurance company today that showed all of the itemized charges from my recent surgery. One of the charges was for a pathology analysis of tissue to check for cancer...which my doctor never told me could be an issue. Another charge was $26,000 for surgery/implants. What the heck did they implant me with? New boobs don't even cost $26,000...and I didn't ask for any implants! What the heck did they implant me with and what would cost $26,000? I'm calling my doctor for an explanation tomorrow...if I have to I will contact the AMA to do an investigation...either something sketchy was done during my surgery or my doctor is charging my insurance company for things that were not done to me...insurance fraud.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I think its terrible that Americans have to pay for healthcare why can't your government pay for it the tight arsed buggers.
    Will

Because people don't want raised taxes or whatever to save peoples lives. Or whatever they do... I think people should have to pay for their fake boobs though.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I think people should have to pay for their fake boobs though.
    Yeah. Unless the person had to have a mastectomy.

Well yes, there would be obvious exceptions to that. I just mean the blonde bimbos that just want to show off their chesticles... They deserve to waste their money on it.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Hmm...that is odd...but I often get weird advertisements. There was a bad computer virus going around recently...hackers were rerouting browsers to send people to false websites and links. Could your computer have been infected? Do you have virus protection?

Speaking of weird...I got a statement from my insurance company today that showed all of the itemized charges from my recent surgery. One of the charges was for a pathology analysis of tissue to check for cancer...which my doctor never told me could be an issue. Another charge was $26,000 for surgery/implants. What the heck did they implant me with? New boobs don't even cost $26,000...and I didn't ask for any implants! What the heck did they implant me with and what would cost $26,000? I'm calling my doctor for an explanation tomorrow...if I have to I will contact the AMA to do an investigation...either something sketchy was done during my surgery or my doctor is charging my insurance company for things that were not done to me...insurance fraud.
    Marnie, that sounds kinda scary!!! Are you sure nothing is different? Hope everything is cleared up.

There's some lady I've seen on Taboo(a show that comes on Nat Geo) that's had like 20 different breast augmentations. I don't even know what size they were....Ridiculous whatever it was. She went so big, she had to go to Brazil to get them done because no one wanted to touch themin America, and got a baaad infection, had to have the implants removed, she had TWO implants in each breast.....And now isn't worried about anything but getting her boobs back....Some people....
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

As a British passport holder I feel that I should offer to explain any parts of the Olympic opening ceremony that you guys overseas didn't get - some of it was kinda confusing. Some very good moments and some very bad concepts that should never have made it off the storyboard.
    The lighting of the Olympic cauldron was amazing though. If you haven't seen it I'm sure it will be repeated on all the channels showing the Games.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I have an oil burner in my room to help keep me off edge and help me relax... It has a little bit of wax in it with the oil to keep it from boiling... There was a moth in my room that kept smacking my face, and it landed right above my oil burner... I figured I'd catch it and throw it outside if my frogs didnt want it (they seem to prefer moths to every other food item ive ever offered).... I had my hand over the moth and it threw itself down... Right into the burner. Now I have a waxed moth... Ugh. The moths here, if you try catching them while they're on the wall, will just throw themselves onto the floor.. Right where they are more noticeable. They are so stupid. Lol.
    Chantel

From fake tits to the Olympics,this thread is slowly turning into The One show
    Will

Haven't been able to watch the olympics, I've been busy doing anything else.