Page 1172 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 17267210721122116211701171117211731174118212221272 ... LastLast
Results 11,711 to 11,720 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Light of Dae, my husband and I are currently going through the house buying hassel. I was worried about my credit, because I have never had a credit card or loan in my name. BUT I learned that you can provide a non traditional credit history when applying for a mortgauge. You can provide the bank with bill paying history such as rent, utilities, ect. and show your creditworthiness in that way.

Also, even though you have not been at your jobs for a very long time, if you can show a solid, stable, long term work history that might not be a huge problem.

Read up & do some research on homebuying, go over your budget, and then talk to a housing councelor or a loan officer. Get a free prequalification (which will not effect your credit) and you will get a better idea of where you stand.

Here's a link that might be helpful for you: CMHC

Best of luck!!

Anyone else having a bad Friday the 13th?

I guess mine hasn't been so bad, not much worse than a regular bad day! But it started out annoying! Within the first 20 minutes of being at work I: First, banged my head on an open cage, because I wasn't looking. Second, scraped my arm on another open cage. Third, walked through a GIANT spiderweb, and (fourth) while freaking out wiping it(and possibly the spider!) off of me, I whacked my pinkie super hard on my belt buckle! I just went up to the front desk and said(in a whiny voice) I'm goin home!! Haha but everything else was pretty much normal afterwards....I just thought that was going to be the beginning of a horrbile day!

Interested in hearing any other stories!
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

My day has been exciting! The Sheridan WYO Rodeo is going on this weekend. Took my daughter to the parade this morning, and now Im at work at an event for the rodeo, waiting for the band to start playing. Fun!!

"First shed In Progress" Chulio's Avatar

Did not even know it was Friday the 13th. Only have 45 minutes left, wish me luck

I watched Friday the 13th...lol. Petition signed. Michelle...I wish you the best of luck with your situation.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

MCwyo, that sounds like fun I looove the rodeo! I missed ours this year
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

"Preparing For Second shed"

well its finally a quiet day at home. These days I'm at feild school about 12 hours a day. To make matters worse the work is being done on the house. So days to just kick back and relax are few and far between.

yesterday I got home while the workers were still here. the front porch was off. I saw there was a poured wall about 18 inches high that ends about 5 inches above ground level and a dirt floor that slopes down to about 8 foot deep against the cellar wall with a flat bottom a little over a foot wide. I'm not sure why this was done but I'm having the porch put in with a one inch gap between this "wall" on the side. the sides are solid and will be insulated so the gap isn't likely to bother us that much. I'm hoping that the local snakes will decide its a nice sheltered space to over winter. I'd enjoy watching them emerge in the spring...

think they'll use it? There was part of a snake skin in there already, which is what made me think they might.

Thus morning I took my dad out to breakfast and bowling for his birthday. We had lots of fun! The rest if the day Bill and I are going to the gun range with some friends. A day packed full of fun!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

I accidentally cut my finger tip off yay to me!
    Will

Oh my!! Did you get stitches!?
    ~* Emily *~