Page 1157 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 15765710571107114711551156115711581159116712071257 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I don't know about the sig, but try a hard refresh, ctrl+F5
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Thanks, Chantel. My friend's father died. He had liver cancer but he was doing pretty well, considering. Then all of the sudden he got really sick and died Sunday night. Her son, who was on my son's baseball team...is taking it really hard. Like me, Lori was a single mom who lived with her parents who helped to raise her son. Please send your prayers out to Lori, Josh, and the rest of the family.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Thanks, Chantel. My friend's father died. He had liver cancer but he was doing pretty well, considering. Then all of the sudden he got really sick and died Sunday night. Her son, who was on my son's baseball team...is taking it really hard. Like me, Lori was a single mom who lived with her parents who helped to raise her son. Please send your prayers out to Lori, Josh, and the rest of the family.
    Of course.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Thanks you guys....it means a lot.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I saw this on my FB page and had to share, it made me go awwww! This is how I feel about this site.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

So...to catch everyone up on my life...my son's team won their swim meet yesterday. I think my son took first place in a couple of his races. We had to be at the meet at 8am and it ran until 1pm and then we had to be back up at the pool at 8pm until 11pm to watch that Hugo movie...which I personally thought was depressing and the robot thing creeped me out. In other news, I didn't like what the hair dresser did with my hair, so I tried to make it darker and now it is red. Jeez. So now I have to go out and buy some more hair dye and try to make it dark brown. Also, after six years of being single...I got involved with someone a few months ago and fell really hard for him...and of course, he broke my heart. He decided that because he has feelings for me he has to end things because they will just end badly at some point anyway. In other words...he is nuts. That is why I haven't been on here a lot lately or returning phone calls...I've been pretty depressed...this is exactly why I stayed single for so long. Love sucks.
    Marnie

Tell Julian I said congrats.
    I for one would love to see your red hair. Being a former red head myself, now it's white and light brown. Where there is hair
    Sorry about your bad ending in the love dept. I've been single for 10 years now. With 5 kids still at home not much time to think about it let alone do anything about it.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Congratulations on your sons meet

On the other hand I'm very sorry to hear about your relationship...I know its hard. I recently(well if you call last November recent) got out of a 6 year relationship, and am still kind of dealing with that, and with him But just remember all your little babies are there for you and want you to be happy(As do all of us!)
    ~* Emily *~
    Canis lupus familiaris- Tippy, Thamnophis proximus orarius- Proximus, Thamnophis sirtalis parietalis- Tallie

Lets see the red hair! My hair was a "strawberry blonde" during highschool and my early twenties... then it started thinning and looks brownish now, weird, huh?
    mike