Page 1138 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 13863810381088112811361137113811391140114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,380 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

She thinks she's staying another night here. If my mom isn't going to kick her out, I will.. I'm past caring at this very moment. I was trying to take a nap (Stayed up all night and haven't slept because of her) and she bugged me because there was a weird ant on the couch... She bugged me again because she wants our address and phone number so she can get a ton of junk and people calling here... she bugged me again to look something up on the computer, and that's it.. but then she wanted me to fill out 16 pages of forms for her. She knew I hadn't slept, and she knew I was trying to nap. No one interferes with my sleep...

And Steve, I may call you on skype a bit later. I'm trying to sleep now, since my mom is home and Tracy can bug her and leave me the heck alone.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Checker just pulled his most embarrasssing houdini. I let himslither aroud me on the floor, he went behind the sleepingbag, i tried to grab him to pul him back but i missed, and he disappeared. great, well he'll show up when he wants to. gotta make him stop that. I am sneaking him into college afterall.
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Hope he shows up soon.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

chantel, ouch, that sucks. pull through. u try telling your mom she's stealing her stuff? or get a video of her on your phone when she's lootng or getting high in your room? show you mom the looting video and maybe she'll open her eyes. if not, and you feel shes a threat to your mom and yourself, show the video to the police they'll arest her end of story. (you could alos take a vid of her smoking it ll outside and send it to police as annonymous.) i hope youmake it through., also allthough it proably wont help, put yourself in your mom shoes, if yur sister had a drug addiction and stole stff but just got out of prison (maybe spilling the new leaf/one more chance/im a new person speech) what would you do? if you send your aunt toprison your both helping and hurting your mom. Just keep those things in mind, and maybe kep a paper or something over the tank to keep the weed out. and i do hope sincearly that it is her last night with yal.

growing up is optional "

thanks i do too. he takes his freedom like a true amercan, "mine mine mine mine free free free FREE!!!!!"

growing up is optional "

I have no phone so I can't get a video. It's already done anyways, and I argued with her to get Tracy to leave tonight.. Which, she will.. And if her friend doesn't pull through, she can sleep in the field.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Chantel...sorry about what you are going through. If I was there I would gladly come and drag her out of the house for you. You don't need that nonsense. Let's put our crazy mothers together in your house and you come and live here with me. As far as the aunt situation goes...kick that idiot to the curb tonight! I am exhausted because I didn't sleep well last night...but text me on skype tomorrow and we will chat about it. Stay in your room and keep your door locked until she is out of there.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Robert...I hope you find your snake!
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"First shed In Progress" Chulio's Avatar

It is a sad but all to common problem. If your mom lets her stay to long then when the police come they can't even make her leave and you have to file formal eviction proceedings. This happens a lot when you let someone stay in your home.
    Your mom has trouble kicking her out because she is afraid she will die, and she might but that is not your problem. A more serious issue is the stolen goods and drugs. She is putting you guys at risk and if the cops find the pot in the house and not on her your mom will be held accountable. I have been through this so many times with family and ex friends it is ridicules. They have to hit their true bottom to change. Everybody's bottom is a different place, some have to go to jail and for some it is death.
    I was that person a long time ago. I used to be a heroin addict but I made it out. June 26th with be 32 years clean. So, there is a glimmer of hope. You are in my prayers.

Good for you Chulio...and I commend you for sharing that with us. People who have not struggled with opiate addiction have no idea how difficult it can be to overcome. Difficult is an understatement...most people never make it. My ex-boyfriend and best friend died six years ago of a heroin overdose. I have never gotten over the loss. I struggled with my own addictions in the past. You have my greatest respect.
    Marnie