Page 1133 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 13363310331083112311311132113311341135114311831233 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by Didymus20X6 View Post
    May the 4th be with you.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Didymus20X6's Avatar

♪ And with thy spirit.

Luke Stinkowalker 2.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

My sleep schedule is so totally screwed up right now. I was awake until Lord knows when last night and I slept until 2pm yesterday...and now I am awake, so I will probably sleep until this afternoon...ugh. And today is Cinco de Mayo...which doesn't really mean anything to me except for the fact that I live on a college campus...which means every idiot college student on this campus is going to get drunk starting at noon and start screaming and running around in the street. They will be everywhere...drunk, stumbling, screaming, puking....gotta love holidays that exist soley as an excuse for idiots to get wasted.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Today is also my birthday. I got some nice wine from my dad, who I met in person for the first time in 17 years.
    There's always a party on my birthday!... It's wasted, though... I hate parties.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Banned

i heard on the news last night that the animal hospital (and specific Dr.) that treated my Thumbilina (R.I.P.) is being sued for, and/or charged with crimes related to misdiagnosis, wrongful death, animal abuse and fraud. this is a bit unnerving.

glad i didn't opt for the necropsy. he's been charging people for it without actually doing it, among a host of other fraudulent activities.

That is so sad. People who pull crap like that need to get stuck in jail. I hate it when vets end up misdiagnosing whats wrong with an animal, and possibly causing it's death. Pets are a part of your family. Someone should treat him like he treated the animals, misdiagnose him with something crazy and let him suffer.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

That is horrible, Richard. Happy Birthday Chantel!

My son's team lost another baseball game...this time to the only team on the league that's supposed to be worse than they are.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Re: just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by d_virginiana View Post
    The first thing I thought about when I was reading this was that I want to start calling my Canis lupus familiaris a wolf now. It would do wonders for her ego
    You might as well. It is a wolf, even if dogs aren't exactly like the wolves they descend from.

Banned

after today, not a drop of rain in the 10-day forecast. Plenty of sun, upper 60's, 70's. finally! broken arm and all,, I'm goin' herping at Nisqually refuge! (place is practically famous for being "infested" with blue pickeringii)

I just hope they don't have any slugs there Richard....
    Marnie