Page 1131 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 13163110311081112111291130113111321133114111811231 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Congratulations!

Congrats Emmy! Wonderful pic, Steve! You are truly blessed to have such a great family.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Just kidding. That's great Steve.

Banned

Oh wow. i cant believe i come back and i'm still the last person that posted here. Even more astonishing is the reason i am posting here. once again i have yet another broken bone.

forgive my typing. my fractured right hand is healing much faster than i expected and its almost fully functional albiet sore and a bit stiff. its a good thing because today i broke my left ulna. snapped it in two like a dry twig. left arm / hand is now useless. still cant beleive it. im dang near speachless.

its going to be about 8 weeks in a cast from my knuckles to just past the elbow(in a bent right angle position). funny thing is, aside from some minor discomfort when the two pieces scrape together, i feel fine. no drugs besides ibuprophen and i feel fine. just a dull ache.

i'll get my first real cast in 4-5 days. never had one in my life.

well thats my story. thanks for reading

How did you break this one? Were you trying to fly again?
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Darn it Richard! I told you before! You are *not* a flamingo! You cannot fly. Jumping out of trees and off roofs is not going to make you fly. You are a human. Stop it!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Banned

hey! don't feed me that line of bull. i happen to know as a fact that i actually was flying the first time i got hurt. i was going about 25 mph when the bike left me. in that moment i was traveling in mid air horizontally. i was flying but then the earth came up and hit me.

you know what, i dont feel like telling right now, how i managed to break the other arm. but i will later. its so ridiculous i still cant believe it myself. just watch out for ninja slugs in the morning. they'll hurt you.

ok, lets put it this way; banana slugs are far more trecherous than banana peels while they are sitting on wet concrete.

funny thing is that this break is much worse than the bike incident but is much less painful. its a displaced fracture. snapped like a twig, inward. right in the middle of the ulna.
    Last edited by ConcinusMan; 05-03-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Banned

pretty much like this:

I wish there was video on that.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Ugh...I fractured my ulna when I was 30...it sucked. I will not tell you how I did it. It was not as bad as your fracture though...that is bad. I had to have my arm in a cast from my hand to my shoulder for eight weeks...and it was my right arm...and I'm right handed. I was in grad school and doing my internship for my degree...it was just bad, bad, bad! It still hurts where the fracture was to this day when it gets damp outside.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe