Page 1129 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 12962910291079111911271128112911301131113911791229 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Ahahaha. Thow it and aim for something that would be painful if it were to hit hard enough... Then ask him if it hurts!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I hear ya with the doctor thing. I called my doctors office a week ago to get my medicine that helps keep me alive refilled. They called me back yesterday and said I need an appt. Well she books out at least a month. So I guess I'll just croak while I wait for my appt.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Could you go into the hospital, or the walk in clinic?
    When I had a problem with my legs, arms and face swelling they called my doctor and had me come into the walk in clinic since it was somewhat of an emergency.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

I can't afford it. I make just a smudge over the cut off for charity care now that I'm working.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Awww! My mom wanted to get a job, but even if she made a lot less that she gets (which isn't even enough to live), we'd get the disability money taken away. It's stupid.
    Chantel

That's unreal, Kat. I know...the government goes on and on about getting people off of welfare...but then people are supposed to go out and get jobs that give them less money than they get with government help and give up their health insurance, food stamps, etc...People can't afford to live, to take care of their children. And the money people get on welfare and for disability is a joke. Kat...they won't refill the medicine knowing that you made the appointment?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Subadult snake

Mine will usually call in one month's worth, until I can get in for the appointment.
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

I played phone tag all day with my office and finally got my medicine refilled. They agreed to just let me get my blood draw and see me in 3mo since we are broke right now.
    Kat

That is great news Kat. I am getting ready to go sit at a baseball game in 40 degree rainy weather. And...my son's team is playing the cheating team again. Joy. I'm thinking about suing my doctor. I have a friggin dent in my stomach. An actual dent. The scars are bad enough...although I am hoping they won't be so bad in a couple months time...but they are worse than I was led to believe they would be. But I am having crazy muscle pain on my right side..and there is a dent in my abdominal muscles...I think he took a chunk of my ab muscle out or something. If the dent does not go away, I am going to sue the crap out of him for permanently altering my body. I did not agree to some crazy tummy tuck.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Banned

Haven't been around 'cause I screwed up a few days ago. I was practically flying on my bike coming back from the store. It's only a few blocks from the house. On the way back (going very fast) I hit loose gravel and yeah, you guessed it. Wipe out.

I fractured two bones in my right hand and took quite a bit of flesh off of the palm. My right hand is all but useless for a while and a nice shade of purple-green. No plaster cast is necessary thank goodness, and I don't see how I could wear one anyway with the gaping flesh wound. Owie.

Coffee and Vicodin for breakfast.