Page 1127 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 12762710271077111711251126112711281129113711771227 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I had a 3 lb eye of round beef roast on the counter last night. Sliced it up and put some on the grill. Guess what happened to the other 2 lbs? Yeah... dog was all up in my "grill"

That's too funny...I was getting parsley ready for the guinea pigs the other night, and my cat decided that she was going to jump up on the counter and nibble on it, and then roll in it, and then make a bed in it and go to sleep.

I am having some complications from my surgery. I'm not really sure what is going on yet...but I'm laid up in bed right now waiting until I can be checked by the doctor. I almost went to the hospital last night...but I really don't like hospitals (I know...I am a nursing student...I don't like being a patient!) and I spoke to my doc and he said to just stay in bed and come to his office today. Will keep you guys posted. Mike has been keeping me busy playing Words With Friends with me on the phone.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I hope you feel better really soon, Marnie
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Thanks Chantel....we haven't chatted in a while. I will try to come on Skype later today and chat with you for a bit. I'm sitting at the computer right now...I need to get back in bed.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I have my last therapy session today, so I'll be gone for a while.. And the fact I have had too many sleeping meds in my body and it's just making me more restless means I might be sleeping for the rest of the day.. Haha.. If I don't though, we can talk.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Another bout of insomnia was just what I needed today... It's my 4th day of sleeping for less than 3 hours. Amazingly though, my half asleep day dream things have given me an idea for drawing... if only it wasnt so hard to draw while half sleeping and restless...
    I think my new meds are actually causing it, because I wasn't having this much trouble since we had twin toddlers here. Sleep was not a word I even knew during those 6 months. I'll probably pass out in a couple days and not wake up for 2 days... Lol.
    Chantel

I hate doctors...when it comes to pain meds they are either too generous and they get everyone addicted, giving them out like candy for things that people don't actually need them for, or they are too cautious and conservative and they won't give them to you when you actually need them. I think most of you know what my surgery was for...and it was two weeks ago, plus I ripped stitches out two days ago. I asked my doctor for more pain medicine and he told me to take advil. I think I should arrange to have his testicles surgically removed and then tell him to take advil for the pain two weeks after the procedure.
    Marnie

WOW. Remind me to always say yes to you Marnie.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Nah, Marnie... Rip them out and just have him put polysporin on it for a couple weeks, and let him know the pain will go away by week 4.

My doctor wont give me any medication for pain, other than naproxen and ibuprofen... Stomach pain? Ibuprofen! Severe migranes that leave me unable to move or function? Naproxen! (this was my dentist, not doctor, but same thing) Root canal? Ibuprofen! Wisdom tooth removal? More ibuprofen!
    I can understand not giving me anything really strong since I'm younger and all, but I cant take naproxen or ibuprofen, or any other "pain" medication like it. It's bad for my stomach, and my gastrologist told me never to take it... Mostly because when I do my stomach pain flares up. My mom's doctor however, has her on 4 different painkillers, wants to give her more, etc.
    Chantel

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    WOW. Remind me to always say yes to you Marnie.
    This applies to you also Chantel
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee