Page 1124 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 12462410241074111411221123112411251126113411741224 ... LastLast
Results 11,231 to 11,240 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. A very nice looking Wandering garter snake in a scene. Comes out of his sleeve when he's fighting on top of the train at the beginning of the movie.
    Go Garter Snakes!
    Yeah, I noticed that right away wheh the movie was fairly new. I was naming the snake species' as they appeared in the movie. Irritated the hell out of my parents. LoL.

Banned

Did anyone else notice that in the Indiana Jones movies, the images of R2D2 and C3P0 are in the hieroglyphics? In any of the movies, pay close attention to the scenes that show hieroglyphics. You'll see things that definitely don't belong there. If I remember correctly, it happens in the snake pit scene too.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Didymus20X6's Avatar

Actually, in one of the Star Wars comics, Indiana Jones finds a crash-landed Millennium Falcon.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Pretty sure that my new neighbors "service dog" is a big fat lie! Dog stays home most of the time and likes to bark late at night. Doing some research to find out what exactly can be done. I think they fibbed so they could get cheap rent and not have to get rid of their dog. I'm really annoyed.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Subadult snake

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I was naming the snake species' as they appeared in the movie. Irritated the hell out of my parents. LoL.
    One of my boys likes to point out how a movie differs from the book. I have to keep shushing him, and then spend time afterwards hearing him out! He just turned 13, you think he'd understand artistic license?

P.S. The twins turned 13 yesterday! Yikes?
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

Twin teens. Sounds like fun.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

So are there any garters in the snake pit scene? My son talks through movies too...he argues with the people in the movie...he will get mad at the bad guy or something and say smart things to him, or point out things that are "dumb" or repeat things that are funny...I have to "shussh" him over and over. I love spending time with him but he is the worst person to watch a movie with if you actually want to hear the movie. That sucks about your neighbors, Kat...people really shouldn't lie about things like that.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Banned

Yes, there are garters (wandering) in the scene. That's what we were talking about originally.

You can lie all you want but service dogs get certified as such so it can be verified if anyone bothers to check. However, it doesn't take much to get a dog certified as a service dog. It's pretty easy, especially if you go with the "therapy dog" route.

Sorry to change the subject but I just got a letter from my school that said I have been officially accepted into the clinical component of the nursing program. I passed the final review...the reason I was doing all of the FBI checks, drug testing, blood tests, etc. So I will start clinicals next year.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Congrats. Good work Marnie.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee